• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im just wasting my time?

Latinkk

Reaction score
Last night at approximately 7.30 CET time, I went out pking.. got my knight back from like 396-401 then a crash happened and im back to 396.. It seems this is becoming a regular occurence here on icechaw and i and many others would like to know what the hell is going on? :/

There has not been any crashes lately, so saying it's regular is a over-statement. We are trying our best to improve the server all the time with adding NPC's and fixing them. Sometimes when we bugfix an NPC it will crash with the way other things are working and therefor resulting in total freeze.

But as I said, we are trying to prevent these crashes, and I am very sure you won't find another server out there that have people working on the server everyday. At the current state, we have the best RL Map out there and are still improving it.

There has not been any crashes lately, so saying it's regular is a over-statement. We are trying our best to improve the server all the time with adding NPC's and fixing them. Sometimes when we bugfix an NPC it will crash with the way other things are working and therefor resulting in total freeze.

But as I said, we are trying to prevent these crashes, and I am very sure you won't find another server out there that have people working on the server everyday. At the current state, we have the best RL Map out there and are still improving it.

So your now trying to call me a lier? there was a crash last night :blink:

His not calling you a lier, he clearly stated that those crashes don't happen regular as in everyday or every few hours.

You just have to be patient.

well last time my rl lost 250 lvls by the crash ( got it back from feloth) this time i lost like 40 lvls on a nubchar from 280 till 240 , not like it's a massive problem or something , but still it's kinda annoying

Back