• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Improving abilities of Eks and RPs

slowcheatah

Reaction score
Due to the fact that players are using bots all the time it is not possible to kill them in dual playing EK or RP. Of course, I'm not considering those with levels 800+. Due to that fact I would like to ask all the GMs, if it is any possibility to improve our skills? I mean faster getting skills or so. Because now we are spending plenty of time improving our skills, while mages can make their character (most often on bot;/) in 1 day and then kill us without any problem. I mean e.g. dual between 300 and 300.
I'm waiting for hearing from you,
EK

EASY
MAKE A MAGE AND ROOK UR EK OR PALADIN

the knights and paladins cant die so easy, and u want them more overpowered?
gz go play a download host server

looool am a mage and i cant fucking kill a kina or pally cus they'r botting(most of them) and with that amount of hp is impossible for myself to kill him/her alone, so dont ask for more i think its ok like this:p

I cant kill even an 300ek solo. Ill do an avr of 750 with explosion, and i got 120 distance. So yes improve the damage or reduce the healing of paladins and knights.

Mages hit enough with UE and knights,paladins got nice explosion if they're more and combing their weapon + explosion and they can't die easily so I think it's pretty balanced . =)

I cant kill even an 300ek solo. Ill do an avr of 750 with explosion, and i got 120 distance. So yes improve the damage or reduce the healing of paladins and knights.

thats cuz u are paladin so gtfo and make a mage

ohh and dont increse the damage coz i remember i got 1 hitted with assassin star.

ya i think its ok how it is killing a player alone is not easy(i mean impossible if same lvl) in any kind of situation so its balanced i guess:p