• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Influenza Porcina //\\ Swine Flu

No lol, i mean.. the plage attacked the world on 1347 and took aroudn 25 million people lives on europe (not counting the people who died in africa <.<) . we're on 2009 due to the technology now at days. it decreases his LETHAL acts. of course it have killed alot of people.. But best scientist says that they can find the cure in some time. (6 month stimated) :)

No lol, i mean.. the plage attacked the world on 1347 and took aroudn 25 million people lives on europe (not counting the people who died in africa <.<) . we're on 2009 due to the technology now at days. it decreases his LETHAL acts. of course it have killed alot of people.. But best scientist says that they can find the cure in some time. (6 month stimated) :)

But, depends on how much it'l catch on, in between 1 month it can catch onto atleast 10million.

To bad no one posting in this thread thats mexican even goes outside so no worry apples if u dont leave your house u wont catch it. i guess being a complete dork not only pays off but saves your life.

i hope it dont comes to my country =d

Stay calm.. it will.
This "virus" isn't that dangerous.. it's almost like a ordenary virus..
But it's spreading fast.. It's spreading REALLY fast

And if it mutates again.. the virus may be 5x more lethal..
and then it will defenatly be a threat to the whole world.

But for now.
it isn't so dangerous.

Boy, am I glad to hear the news for once.
You'd think the daily news can only bring ya bad news, but this time...
I'll do my best to translate:

"The 'swine' flu as it been called, isn't partly true cuz it doesn't come from the swines/pigs. It's just a ordinary virus that we don't know where it comes from. But the scientists? are positive that it'll all blow over. There are about 1/10 that dies and 3/10 that gets REALLY sick, otherwise there's people that might not even notice it. It's just like a normal flu."

/Limannen

It's not spreading that fast anymore :)

In sweden, we don't have it yet.. Atleast, no suspicious case has been reported so far, and they say it's not that dangerous anymore, but can be.

Also, they say it will take about 6 months to get the cure.

the influenza this
the influenza that
influenza influenza influenza
gugutata influenzaa

im fucking mad about this...

you just read something on internet and a stupid reporter says something about that and WOOOOW

THE PANDEMONIUM IS HERE!

just live with it... if you catch it: JUST GO TO THE HOSPITAL... you will not die in 3 seconds... you will die but everybody dies... another guy will die but:

EVERYBODY DIES

i will die, you will die, he will die, die will die, everybody will die

samael will come for you soul one day, you will not change that...

if i could receive 1E-9999999999999999999googleplex cent for every time i hear the word: "INFLUENZA" TODAY i would be richer than Carlos Slim...

and 86% comes from stupid people that just listened something about that and / or read it on internet/radio/tv...

and the other 24% are more stupid, they dont even know what influenza is....

just live with it... you could be helping ppl but you prefer stay reading shit on internet/newspaper and talking shit about shit and more shit and more shit...

but im only a guy...

Applez said:

"this is serious"

yeah, who is saying it is not?

but well... define serious, and serious is:

NOT(talk about a dicease (foo!) on otland and just talk and talk about it)
Agreed, This guy makes a great point and you ignore him. Applez your a dipshit.

It's not spreading that fast anymore :)

In sweden, we don't have it yet.. Atleast, no suspicious case has been reported so far, and they say it's not that dangerous anymore, but can be.

Also, they say it will take about 6 months to get the cure.

Fail.
it is in sweden now. first case.. reported today. :)

So... what do you know about it?

because you should. :huh:

Here, in Mexico... about 150~ people died by Influenza Porcina and 900 are now healthy, and 400 are sick.

It's a mutation of influenza, due to some pigs sickness in California, USA.

People ignored in this thread:
  • pinocho3000
  • richiadicct
  • Raliuga

:)

Don't talk unless you know the real facts, the whole thing started in Mexico, not California, dumbass.

It's in Denmark, Sweden, Mexico, English and many other countries ATM& is spreading.

I don't think it is that serious as they're saying on the newspaper. Let's just hope it goes away :[

Back