• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information about the character deleting script

Becouse your ip adress can be used for alot more serious things than dieing to a magebomb on an ot server..

"it was my brother", "i was on a lan", ...

That's what everyone says, even the ones who really used the magebomb. You're responsible for what happens on your network, people can do even worse stuff than using magebomb on IceChaw and make you responsible for it.

It seems not many here knows what an IP address really is. No, you can't send someone a keylogger if you only know his/her IP address.

"it was my brother", "i was on a lan", ...

That's what everyone says, even the ones who really used the magebomb. You're responsible for what happens on your network, people can do even worse stuff than using magebomb on IceChaw and make you responsible for it.

It seems not many here knows what an IP address really is. No, you can't send someone a keylogger if you only know his/her IP address.

Yes can;)

Did I say anything about a keylogger? Theres lots of things people can do.. One thing is ping your connection.. I suggest you stop publishing IPs.. Theres no point in doing it, so I don't understand why you do it!

Did I say anything about a keylogger? Theres lots of things people can do.. One thing is ping your connection.. I suggest you stop publishing IPs.. Theres no point in doing it, so I don't understand why you do it!

Because when people get killed my a magebomb they are mad, they can take revenge:d.

Tala I didn't said it worked on every ip:p. You have a firewall lol=d.

Because when people get killed my a magebomb they are mad, they can take revenge:d.

Tala I didn't said it worked on every ip:p. You have a firewall lol=d.

No, I don't have a firewall and I don't need one. I'm still waiting..

OMG THIS COMMENT ON THAT WEBSITE MADE ME LAUGH SOO MUCH !!!!

"whats the point in it no one w/o a firewall is worth hacking only retards dont have them and wats a retard gona have on there comp that u want?"

LOL tala, I know you have-.- You remember you said I should try to crack the ssh? You remember what happend? I got an auto-attack back LOL. + ipban from all xD

I'm not a big fan of magebombing, but what if some players that is having a LAN and they says, "Hey, let's go here and when "oksojfs" comes we log in and trap him, I think it would be better if it would be like 8 players not 5.

LOL tala, I know you have-.- You remember you said I should try to crack the ssh? You remember what happend? I got an auto-attack back LOL. + ipban from all xD

That's my server, the IP I gave you isn't for my server.

How about masslogging someone on a lan.. Thats illegal also I guess, since it will probably lead to an automatic deletion of all accoutns on the ip..
This is the sort of halfassed shortcuts CIP makes, leading to shitloads of people quitting. But whatever.. Do as you like.. Theres other ot servers out there, so np..

Back