• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information about the character deleting script

Nop I said, you can get hacked by only knowing someones ip. However I didn't tell what the requirements are:p(or better what you don't have then).

So there are more requirements than only the IP, you can't hack by only knowing someones IP.

yeah, im the 1 who can put keylogger on pc.. but i won't. Just don't put some1's IP on this forum. It's so dump. And if ur not so smart to save ur bank info on your PC i can also get all the money to some1 others bank... so it's not safe to give some1's IP..
:D

Why does that matter? You said you can hack me by only knowing my IP.

Ever thought about that others might not be so good with computers as you? So they might not have to many security measurements. So I find it incredible unnecessary to post out peoples IP adresses, which will just help exposing them to attacks!

Talaturen, all knows you cant send a keylogger/trojan just be knowing the IP but you know aswell as me, that you can get pinged. and thats pretty annoying right? so dont put out peoples ip to public?

Talaturen, all knows you cant send a keylogger/trojan just be knowing the IP but you know aswell as me, that you can get pinged. and thats pretty annoying right? so dont put out peoples ip to public?

If you don't violate our rules we won't make your IP available to public.

If you don't violate our rules we won't make your IP available to public.

Have never violated any of the rules, but I don't trust in a script doing auto banishments and publishing IPs, so im out of here..

hey you ben my famile!! we make saprise video for grandmather we login same time say SAPRiZE end BENneD!!! Wtf??? kurwa :mad:

Back