• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inside info

Agus

Reaction score
Talaturen told me following things:

- They changed the pvp'ing back to as the way it was before, just to calm everyone down, so they can focus on fixing bugs.

- As soon as the bugs are fixxed the pvp system will change (it will be somehow like it was after its updated, but more in balance between lowlvls/highlvls.

- After these 2 things are down a new server will be openend (let's play here everybody? :D)

what u guys think about this ?

ps. talaturen i dont know if this is secret or not, if it is, delete (the topic, not my acc :()

Talaturen told me following things:

- They changed the pvp'ing back to as the way it was before, just to calm everyone down, so they can focus on fixing bugs.

- As soon as the bugs are fixxed the pvp system will change (it will be somehow like it was after its updated, but more in balance between lowlvls/highlvls.

- After these 2 things are down a new server will be openend (let's play here everybody? :D)

what u guys think about this ?

ps. talaturen i dont know if this is secret or not, if it is, delete (the topic, not my acc :()

if we get a new pvp-enfo server, i would start there for sure!

Back
Top Bottom