• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introduce youself

Wojarade Ziro

Reaction score
Well, ive seen many unknown names in here, and i wonder why dont they have their radonia's character name?, anyways, this post is to introduce youself by telling your character name, how often you play and such, so we know who posts when a post is done.

Obiously, im Wojarade Ziro :D

Wojs~

And you know me, I'm Empty (level 59 royal paladin atm). And my other character is Tomte (level 20 druid)

Last edited:
The idea was that those with a different name in game and in forums post, but what the heck :p.
By the way, i havent seen you online, did you retire?

Hellrages here. I'm level 52 master sorcerer, you can check magic level soon in the highscore book :>
Also got a knight (Strong Swordsman) and a paladin (Power Pally)

I'm Ice, atm lvl 60 EK named Ice (died twice yesterday<.<) and a lvl 64 MS named Pwns All (died yesterday <.<)...I'm a mapper of this great team and.. I love you all (especially Theski!^^) <3

Im Jimmmmmmmmmmbo
i know all of you in this thread so no need to go deeper :<

Sup people! I got various different characters. I got a Knight, a sorc, a druid and a pally.

Names:
Sir Herik II (lvl 50 EK) ~Banned~
Sir Herik Druid (Druid lvl 18?) ~Banned~
Sir Herik Archer (Pally lvl 15)
Maester Herik (Master Sorc lvl 31)

Kind Regards,
Sir Herik

Last edited:
Back