• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this possible?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
What I am looking for is related to the following script: https://otland.net/threads/event-walkthrough-everything-ctrl-arrow-keys-tfs-1-x.226973/ made by @Printer and edited by @Ninja.

This script itself is very useful, so I want someone to modify it in another way or tell me how it can be done. (FYI I'm not much good at LUA, just basic things)

I want to use this script in lower versions, so EVERY player can walkthrough with ARROWS (without ctrl+arrows) and this should ONLY work inside protection zone.
It should not work in doors which are inside protection zone, outside PZ, depot spots and a few more (I'll be thinking about once someone confirms it's possible and NOT ABUSABLE)

I guess in (Downgraded)TFS 0.4 from @EvulMastah it is working like that.
I have removed this part to make it fit with oldschool servers.
Be more specific with "I want to use this script in lower versions" - Is there any version you especially mean?

I guess in (Downgraded)TFS 0.4 from @EvulMastah it is working like that.
I have removed this part to make it fit with oldschool servers.
Be more specific with "I want to use this script in lower versions" - Is there any version you especially mean?

Especially in 7.6, there were no walkthrough things, but you can use this script by going through everything. The bad thing it uses the direction move, but I just want to make it work with normal arrows keys.

Just change your flags so gm's cant move or pickup items or spawn(anything). Abuse fixed.

What are you talking about? Did you even read my post? If you just wrote because of my word in post "ABUSABLE", what I actually meant is for example, when Walkthrough was added in TFS, you could walkthrough players in doors and make any quests you want without taking the level requirement, that's what I call abuse, so when I say something "ABUSABLE" it can be related to any another way to abuse this feature.

Last edited:
How would you have done it? Should be this inside sources in that case? Or it might work with LUA script?

AFAIK you would have to modify client. It does not send move packet when there is a creature on the tile you are trying to walk on. (in 7.x)

Back
Top Bottom