• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ J.Dre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
Why are my ibot days gone? and why have you deleted me from skype contacts after they were gone?

Woooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D !

Ok, enough... So sad that someone scam you...!

no , i'm just wondering cuz he is on "safe" traders list rofl

Don't know what ibot is except a bot I presume, but can you steal days there? :S if you're gonna make this public explain what has happened, you lost your bot days somehow?

Don't know what ibot is except a bot I presume, but can you steal days there? :S if you're gonna make this public explain what has happened, you lost your bot days somehow?

he had access to my ibot account ( since he bought licence for me ) , and i dunno what happened , but i had 84 days left of licence , and it came down to 0 , and he was the only one with access. so either the days are transfered or i dunno what happened

he had access to my ibot account ( since he bought licence for me ) , and i dunno what happened , but i had 84 days left of licence , and it came down to 0 , and he was the only one with access. so either the days are transfered or i dunno what happened
Aren't there logs on things like these? contact the admin/author and see.

You have no right to complain, you are a backstabber and a scammer yourself. Karma is a bitch.

^ why don't u say who u are instead of saying sh*ts in here?

I'm not a scammer. You told me the items were worth more than they actually are. In other words, I paid for one thing and got another. I cancelled the bot subscription, and didn't even receive a refund. So, I'm still out of $21, but at least you can't use what I paid for. Maybe in the beginning, when the server was new, they were worth what you said, but not now...can't even sell them for HALF of what you said they're worth. Sorry this happened, but I wasn't comfortable with the situation at hand, so I did was I felt was necessary. I even asked you several times before purchasing the iBot days about their worth...

I'm not a scammer. You told me the items were worth more than they actually are. In other words, I paid for one thing and got another. I cancelled the bot subscription, and didn't even receive a refund. So, I'm still out of $21, but at least you can't use what I paid for. Maybe in the beginning, when the server was new, they were worth what you said, but not now...can't even sell them for HALF of what you said they're worth. Sorry this happened, but I wasn't comfortable with the situation at hand, so I did was I felt was necessary. I even asked you several times before purchasing the iBot days about their worth...

I can confirm this, I was with J.Dre the whole time the trade was going down. J.Dre had asked more than twice about if Ty My Fanz was 100% sure of the price of the items and he even said he had a buyer for the Voltage Armor, which turned to be false.

so give me the items back ?

i told you the price , and i'm pretty sure i told you correct prices , cause i could've sold 'em for those prices easily , i never said specific price i said it in range 7-20 & 2-4 , & 2.

edit : + you could have contacted me first instead of doing that.

Last edited:
so give me the items back ?

i told you the price , and i'm pretty sure i told you correct prices , cause i could've sold 'em for those prices easily , i never said specific price i said it in range 7-20 & 2-4 , & 2.

edit : + you could have contacted me first instead of doing that.

So, I'm still out of $21

I don't think he has to give the items back if he's still out $21 because you lied.

Without even reading what you guys have written, J.Dre is the safest man I've ever met, He can scam nobody, his reputation says so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom