• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jigen discussion thread.

What would u like to see in this project?

• Unique features and awesome events to be entertained

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • If the exp stages are nice and high lvls aint killing newcomers I will just play it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Am just checking random threads cause am bored and I won't play it anyway.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
❖ Jigen discussion thread ❖
Hello folks.

Jigen is a rl map server that we have been working on for a long time. However, Jigen started on 4 March 2012, and we just decided to create a discussion thread for it to gather ur ideas and know what u would like to see in our otserver you can visit also visit our advertisment thread for more information about the server.

What features u would like to see in this server?

P.S: You can also report any bug here.

Regards,
Jigen staff

Last edited:
voted for
Unique features and awesome events to be entertained

Server Growing very well, also there already is amazing unique features and awsome events, but however I planning create some really unique features which tibia never have seen before.

Fixed..

More ideas?

Bump! Main post updated.

Would u like a map revamp for thais?

Last edited:
A few ideas:

Have several raids but for example:

Orc raid
Troll Raid
Minotaur raid
every 2 hours on thais, however the raid is selected at random, so it could be orc,troll, mino, cyclops, w,e

Also: try and make it more guild/team focused for quests and add achievement points and do rewards for 10,20,30,40 and 50. And for like 50 give a really good item etc.

Theres a bug, in the website, I see..: If your looking on a character..Example: Heres full information:
Code:
Name:	Cyro
Group:	God
Sex:	Male
Vocation:	Sorcerer
Level:	1008
World:	Jigen
Residence:	Venore
Balance:	0 Gold Coins.
Last login:	29 March 2012, 7:04 pm
Created:	3 March 2012, 2:48 am
Account Information
Ultima Visita:	28 March 2012, 7:25 pm
Created:	3 March 2012, 2:13 am
Account Status:	Vip Account
Ultima Visita: 28 March 2012, 7:25 pm
Look at the title? Please try to fix it. I think it's a English server.
Thanks!

@Ghost nearly everything u said is in the server

@Tonks Fixed :)

@up I can guarantee that it won't close.

Bump?

I played that OT but I stopped becuase leack of time :p
Im to busy with school, Project, ETC.
BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT OT, It have a lot nice features, maybe a lil but more of players ;)

I'd like if you make a donation item 'X', If you click on it.. It appears an 'NPC' called 'Boat Master'.. Heres the chat between him and the player:
Player: Hello boatmaster
Boatmaster: Hello player, Do you really want to get traveled to 'infront of depot' not in depot. 'Not PZ'.
Player: Yes.
Boatmaster: Okay, Do you have 'War Safer'?
If player say :No
Boatmaster: Then go donate and get it, and then come back to the boatmaster 'Then the npc disappears!
If Player: Yes.
Boatmaster: Then get traveled! Next time don't war, so you dont need to use 'War Safer'.
It would only work every 60 minutes.. and when you click on it, It's like an item you should use on someone, but you should use it on the floor, so it appears the BoatMaster 'Also it disappear, so none other uses it.
Other suggestion:
What about 'COINS', called 'Dream Coins', There should be a shop upstairs DEPOT, and these coins, You should make an npc or SHOP Table..
Like, you need 30 of this dream coins, to get a donation item 'They should be frikkin rare and dropable from monsters' Sure dropable with like 15% or something of luck.
Thanks! Thats all I have for now.
Btw 'Dream coins' could be donateable
If the suggestions are cool 'Rep me+'

Last edited:
REFUSED! No jk but I don't think if they are supposed to be donation coins they should be dropped from monsters unless it's a special event raid with monsters that drop other good items.

First suggestion is bad as I understand it.. Its a real map.. shouldn't be something that can make you run from war. maybe when you don't have pc something tps you to temple? like when people have to go and they don't have time to go back? We don't know if it should be added or no.. we should take the players votes on our forums and ingame.

@ Dream coins we already have Donation coins.. 100 from them can be changed to 25 points.. and you can get them by events and its so easy to get them and soon we will try to make them even easier to be obtained.

Thanks for your good suggestions :) we hope we get more.

First suggestion is bad as I understand it.. Its a real map.. shouldn't be something that can make you run from war. maybe when you don't have pc something tps you to temple? like when people have to go and they don't have time to go back? We don't know if it should be added or no.. we should take the players votes on our forums and ingame.

@ Dream coins we already have Donation coins.. 100 from them can be changed to 25 points.. and you can get them by events and its so easy to get them and soon we will try to make them even easier to be obtained.

Thanks for your good suggestions :) we hope we get more.

Thank you! I'll create more suggestions.. God willing. :)
But I meant about dream coins, to make a shop or a npc, 'Table SHOP' or NPCS, should be more nicer than trading them for donation points. 'I mean it's a new creation. :)'
Keep going. :)

Thank you! I'll create more suggestions.. God willing. :)
But I meant about dream coins, to make a shop or a npc, 'Table SHOP' or NPCS, should be more nicer than trading them for donation points. 'I mean it's a new creation. :)'
Keep going. :)

Thank you for your suggestions but still I don't want to destroy any pvp it will take a big damage to pvp even if I make big exhoust. So my decision is no.

Tower defense mod!!!

Okey I will make it self.

Back