• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkrest Online - AMA & Development Thread

You must be kidding XDDD, actually only people with NEGATIVE IQ would believe "Jedi aka p*** aka no more owner of his project" left server. The same which said "non-dissapearing" ice rapier IS GOOD, MECHANICS, also the same which favor his Idol (intresting he was top skill ek and between top1 and top2 diffrence was dozens of hours of skilling.
Also about printed points, you mean, you ROLLBACK server to START TIME?
Cuz that bug was avilable from start lul

About "rooking" myself on testserver:
1. Jedi and his team asking us about help to test server
2. Ok, I'm testing server with friends for 2 weeks~~
3. Jedi spawned train monks
4. Jedi gave us daily unlimited spears to train etc (actually only spears was what we want XD)
5. One day Jedi said "its tibia, you have to farm item here, grind, go and grind spears" (firstly he gave us 10 backpacks full of spears [like 20k spears?] BUT THESE SPEARS DISSAPEARED BECAUSE OF SERVER BUG xd
6. "That's the moment, that you know, that you fucked up" (on rooking char time I told "this server would be corrupted shit with tons of bus)
7. Few days ago this server showoff self like corrupted shit with tons of bugs x D

talk to me more prawdziwy XDDD
you can ban me for talking true, and SHOWOFF your CORRUPTED, made for IDOL server on your Discord, but you can't ban ppl for truetalk here.
actually if your server was so good and so much ppl had fun, WHERE ARE THEM??? WHY ONLY "haters" HERE? XD
Be serious, get balls and say "Yes, we make shit, we are shit develop team, we made shit, we are very big sorry, we will try to make new edition better". But you prefer keep talking "PEOPLE BAD, POLAKS ARE IDIOTS, FUCK POLAKS" etc :)
That's why there is no "contented" people here. Because u still try to tell ppl "WE ARE GOATS, DARKREST IS GOAT".
No.
You are not.
For now you're WOAT on OTS arena :)
If you can not accept different playstyles and knight buffs then maybe server with custom abilities spells and items is not for you.
I will defend ice rapier mechanic with my hearth because knights when cornered by team of people never had chance to fight back and this actually is heavily pvp oriented because mage characters get buff from items which can be i think 40 health per itemslot? which is mega OP so giving knights maybe ice axe and ice club in future could be cool because its only mana infinite. and barbarian doesnt even use mana. there is more vocations to it.

"Visionaries often find themselves alone in their foresight, for the beauty of their dreams lies beyond the grasp of those who cannot see beyond the horizon of the present."

Meaning that if you go back and say no this tibia was good or this tibia was good you never give a chance for new things to sprout.

eventually the barrier of 100 attack will be broken anyways. especially when you get like full melee eq you are already on amphibious boost palladins when they hit 80 and have full eq would have like over 16 distance extra.

Since you mention me more than the server, I'll answer with a smile on my face.

1. "left before start," and "friend told me what the reward was".

View attachment 83177

Translation:

Dyzma aka Hbraveq:
We are going to the mainland
He [his friend] says that you don't answer
[I]screen from Rookgaard Oracle[/I]

Me:
Sent

Dyzma aka Hbraveq:
In depo?

Me:
Inbox
yes

Dyzma aka Hbraveq:
Thanks [IMG alt="❤️"]https://discord.com/assets/eb5e83f8df4cf1dec344.svg[/IMG]

--
It's important to look at the date; it's the day of the server release, which clearly shows that the user is simply lying.

2. Yellow Pillow and Yellow Magic Light Wand (1 hour) - according to the reward for testers, that's not true again (as everything you write, I wonder why):

Rewards are the following:
Present
Yellow Rose
Life Ring
Blue Pillow

I decided what the reward would be; sorry, I didn't give testers 1000 premium points and 1000 cc.

--

Man, show remnants of honor for other human beings and just quit this thread (honor is to regard or treat (someone) with admiration and respect ).
actually you didn't gave any good reward for testers, thats true
also you let your friend/friends use bot for training, rune making

actually, thats true (im smoking probably bit too much). I made character on server start, I went MAINLAND, then I make xlog after probably few hours finally. Why?

I was small knight, skilling on "Wine Place in Kazordoon" with few more ppl. After few hours GM JEDI AKA P*** spawned. There was 5-7 ppl training there (including JEDIS IDOL).
GM Jedi asked everyone "are you here?', "bot?"
He asked everyone, putting aside his IDOL xD (then he told, we still talking on discord, so I dont have to check if he is botter, he is not, im sure)
#TrueStory
Post automatically merged:

If you can not accept different playstyles and knight buffs then maybe server with custom abilities spells and items is not for you.
I will defend ice rapier mechanic with my hearth because knights when cornered by team of people never had chance to fight back and this actually is heavily pvp oriented because mage characters get buff from items which can be i think 40 health per itemslot? which is mega OP so giving knights maybe ice axe and ice club in future could be cool because its only mana infinite. and barbarian doesnt even use mana. there is more vocations to it.

"Visionaries often find themselves alone in their foresight, for the beauty of their dreams lies beyond the grasp of those who cannot see beyond the horizon of the present."

Meaning that if you go back and say no this tibia was good or this tibia was good you never give a chance for new things to sprout.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i never told "fuck this new mechanics/abilites"
I'm talking only about obvious(and not) bugs, corrupted situations and administration behavior : X
I appreciate so much this new spells which were on server and also these new vocations (If I not, I won't test it LOL).

Last edited:
proof?

Characters - Darkrest Online (https://darkrest.online/?characters) -> Skopyta Ruszylo
15 Sep: Server started
24 Sep: You were still actively playing

Wow, a lie again? No way!
me or my character??? Oo
proof?

Anserw for at least one of my tons of arguments up, then find my "lies" (that I left server on monday, not on saturday OH OH OH LIAR). Bro. You're not owner/admin anyone for server BTW, how do you know then when "I PLAYED" ?? Oo
It's getting very intresting :)

I can not share the detailed logs as it would break EU laws, so I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09
15-18.09
or 15-24?
You're still liar
You still didn't anserw ANY ARGUMENT for your corrupted server : /. Just trying to hate me or make me liar. Actually ANSERW AT LEAST AT ONE POINT.
WHAT HAPPEN FOR ALL WHO BOUGHT POINTS
IF SOMEONE WAS PRINTING THEM SINCE SERVER START
??????
You charged back money for all ofc?
Or you keep everything like professional scammers?

I can not share the detailed logs as it would break EU laws, so I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09
"Not owner, not connected with server BY ANY WAY" but he has data logs X D. Where we could check this data logs avialable for everyone, sure?

Attachments

15-18.09
or 15-24?
You're still liar
You still didn't anserw ANY ARGUMENT for your corrupted server : /. Just trying to hate me or make me liar. Actually ANSERW AT LEAST AT ONE POINT.
WHAT HAPPEN FOR ALL WHO BOUGHT POINTS
IF SOMEONE WAS PRINTING THEM SINCE SERVER START
??????
You charged back money for all ofc?
Or you keep everything like professional scammers?

"Not owner, not connected with server BY ANY WAY" but he has data logs X D. Where we could check this data logs avialable for everyone, sure?

I've fixed the post you have a problem with; cheers!

For the things you bolded, Prawdziwy has already answered you.

Sorry but I was a part of the team in September (09), so that's normal I had access to those logs

Sorry but I was a part of the team in September (09), so that's normal I had access to those logs

Why you skip this question twice alredy?

Why you skip this question twice alredy?
Did drugs make you blind or what?

So you saying, you SAVED FOR YOURSELF MONTHLY PART OF SERVER LOGS?
Ok then, would you share with us, WHY YOU SAVED LOGS OF SERVER YOU LEAVING? Which logs especially you saved and why? It's intresting, that you holding info about who was playing on september on darkrest. Tell us more :)

So you saying, you SAVED FOR YOURSELF MONTHLY PART OF SERVER LOGS?
Ok then, would you share with us, WHY YOU SAVED LOGS OF SERVER YOU LEAVING? Which logs especially you saved and why? It's intresting, that you holding info about who was playing on september on darkrest. Tell us more :)
Where did I say that?

here, so you saved logs, or you actually remember what was going on on September and remember all players day by day log in server?

I'm trying to use language you can understand.
actually its nekiro's, prawdziwy's, and jedi's language of hate which could be easily found on your discord (also agressive administration content was deleting very fast unlucky xdd, only few screenshots here). Only ppl can't know why are u all so racist and haters there ;x

here, so you saved logs, or you actually remember what was going on on September and remember all players day by day log in server?

actually its nekiro's, prawdziwy's, and jedi's language of hate. Only ppl can't know why are u all so racist and haters there ;x
Not all of them, but since you were using very offensive words towards me, my family, and my friends from the project, I remember you. In the message you quote, a past simple is being used - it clearly shows that I wrote about something that was in the past and has ended in the past. It's knowledge from 3rd grade; you should know that.

Not all of them, but since you were using very offensive words towards me, my family, and my friends from the project, I remember you. In the message you quote, a past simple is being used - it clearly shows that I wrote about something that was in the past and has ended in the past. It's knowledge from 3rd grade; you should know that.
offensive words to family? proof

and the question fourth time

Or maybe you're still got full acces for darkrest, which means, you lied all players? You're still in project? Oo

offensive words to family? proof
Your message has been moderated, so it's kind of quote it now. It wasn't moderated for no reason, right?

1711130230265.png

When did I say I saved logs of the server while leaving?

Your message has been moderated, so it's kind of quote it now. It wasn't moderated for no reason, right?

View attachment 83179

When did I say I saved logs of the server while leaving?

don't act like idiot please
"I can not share the detailed logs as it would break EU laws, so I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09"
here you said, you have acces to logs, OR YOU REMEMBER IT?

don't act like idiot please
"I can not share the detailed logs as it would break EU laws, so I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09"
here you said, you have acces to logs, OR YOU REMEMBER IT?
No, I didn't say that I saved them while leaving. I said that I can't share them.

Why did I say that
I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09
?

Because 18.09 is the day that the other streamer and player you accused of using a bot killed you on the server (visible on the server's website), and you were mad, so you started to blame me on PM (on DC) and Darkrest's discord.

1711131319145.png
1711131390801.png

Translation:
Lua:
Me:
Hi,
I have a request.
Could you stop writing unverified information and assumptions that are untrue?

Dyzma:
So show
That they are untrue
Proof
Recording of checking

I'm sure a professional doctor could help you a little bit, and your life will get better.
Have a good weekend, and don't do more drugs.

I'd like to stop answering, at least as long as there are no update statements, as I'm waiting to play the server, so hopefully I can PvP you in-game, cya

No, I didn't say that I saved them while leaving. I said that I can't share them.

Why did I say that
I can only say that it was you you at least from 15.09 to 18.09
?

Because 18.09 is the day that the other streamer and player you accused of using a bot killed you on the server (visible on the server's website), and you were mad, so you started to blame me on PM (on DC) and Darkrest's discord.

View attachment 83180
View attachment 83181

Translation:
Lua:
Me:
Hi,
I have a request.
Could you stop writing unverified information and assumptions that are untrue?

Dyzma:
So show
That they are untrue
Proof
Recording of checking

I'm sure a professional doctor could help you a little bit, and your life will get better.
Have a good weekend, and don't do more drugs.

I'd like to stop answering, at least as long as there are no update statements, as I'm waiting to play the server, so hopefully I can PvP you in-game, cya
YEE I REMEMBER YOUR AND YOUR FRIEND BLACKMAILS xD

Still
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?
Bro
You have some imagination in head, maybe you using too much Sun or sth (I guess job which you're doing by your girldfriend is very profitable, so you're on Bahamas alredy or sth)

Back