• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Job Page

Obsdark

Reaction score
I see a threat than inspire me to make a suggestion, i believe we must rethink the Job section, i think it would be cool if instead the forum place there was some kind of "Postulant Web Page" with some questionary than ask things related to it, for example experience, or what programing languages you manage, etc...

So that way if u have a server and you are looking for people to help you out, like scripters or GM's or something, you can access this webpage specialy design, but instead of fulfill a form or questionary, you go and use a search bar or another search indicator criteria, who checks in the database all the people who have submited questionarys and return a list in order from the one closest to the requeired items, untile the last one than have the minimal requeriments necesary to fullfill the requeriments you input in the search engine to search.

If to that we add a + / - Recommendation sistem from other proyect members, so you can see him's history someway and see how they behave, you can make a good staff group, because this way, the chances of put tougheder people who will be really intrested on the proyect will rise, because as we all know, a good staff is an intrested staff, and if we can put people who know what it does and wanna make it in a proyect, we are gonna see better quality servers out there.

That way you can find better people easier, don't you think?

Also, an irc/teamspeak or something, some way of comunication centralized, why centralized?, because that way we can find them faster, so if a person we know but is not in a proyect is there, we can ask him a favor, if we have a complex non predicted problem easier.

Also, it facilitate the comunication between proyect members and different proyect teams, which also means more variety of ideas connecting each other, which also mean better servers (personaly think is easier find something closer to the 2nd option).

Something like that, i think can reboost the comunity.

And besides in the Job Forum sometimes people enter looking for somebody, and others are looking for that job but they just don't meet between themselfs, because both put a post wherever they correspond and forget the subject, that's why, this, by the other hand, fix that.

What you think about my idea?, Plz Coment!

Last edited:
You look serious, but your English doesn't. I didn't understand anything

Back