• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JORDI RELOAD?!?!?!?

Jordi should to use !?!?

• Ava!??!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Thunders!?!?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • GFB!?!??!?!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • stoneshower!?!?

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • only SD

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
David liked more ass of tibia players then a streetbitch licked cocks for cash ?
Ye,I think I know him
i love your ass tho <3

7J1TT4h.png

Last edited:
you say you will not answer and in the same sentence you make me 2 questions and then you say i will keep answering, do you want me to ignore your questions then why you make them retard ? It´s summer, i live in portugal we have the best weather in the world and by far the bets in europe . I will not hunt manually on inqui like you do everyday and i will not make any team , i will play when invited to some war and when i have time to do so , i think you should do the same instead of spent hours editing videos hiding from future viewrs how you get easily parceled ;)
i asked 2 questions, i get 0 answer, but you explained how nice is weather in portugal.. alright mate, thats why you replying posts 24/7 in forum. And thats why i see you in your low ek almost in every wm :D cause of great weather. tard br.

i asked 2 questions, i get 0 answer, but you explained how nice is weather in portugal.. alright mate, thats why you replying posts 24/7 in forum. And thats why i see you in your low ek almost in every wm :D cause of great weather. tard br.

thats not me on the ek you idiot, if you write trevor luciferus on search characters you will realize what i am saying, many people copied that name. You must have a low IQ because anyone would udnerstand that i said that i wouldnt make a team because its summer and i have to use my time wisely in order to have some fun in rl. Plus reply on a forum takes only a few seconds so if thats your bigegst argument you are as good with them as you are playing, see you tomorrow going to sleep now

thats not me on the ek you idiot, if you write trevor luciferus on search characters you will realize what i am saying, many people copied that name. You must have a low IQ because anyone would udnerstand that i said that i wouldnt make a team because its summer and i have to use my time wisely in order to have some fun in rl. Plus reply on a forum takes only a few seconds so if thats your bigegst argument you are as good with them as you are playing, see you tomorrow going to sleep now
good night, sweet dreams buddy

@david gython dont be mad bro but I have a question : Why you are u being asslicker from every1 in kaida? u look like an slibaha more or less :/
not man, i just like the atmosphere here xD i not even talking to many :D Before, when wars was over in lunarforce, and since we hated eachother with siwek, and veziv was waring vs Kaida, I asked szady in forum simple, to plix vent, and he gave. And if I act nice, or agree with some1, means "lick"? nah. + i'm Slovakian bro.. i understand almost everything in vent. Jokes etc.
You know what means lick? just like that :

jul. 7. > https://i.imgur.com/CJGX6M2.png
jul 24. >https://i.imgur.com/3995Wzz.png
aug 8. > https://i.imgur.com/4wL63Qa.png
aug 12. > https://i.imgur.com/dQL92sr.png

Just sayin, all the time you msging me, and you telling me, that i'm liscking ass to every1 in kaida?

kkk. just becouse its taste good.

so, when we have 2x more ppl your team cries and spam forum with ava excuses ( a rune that your team always use in all wars aswell ) and masa team excuses...but when your team got 2x more ppl and because of that is a lot more easy to have people on gather to fight we cannot use it as argument ?

you are as delusional as pamela anderson when she said she was the first human walking in the moon

what has people in guild to do with people on gather XDDDD

could you explain that to me ? because i don't know if you're retarded or simply trolling.

Don't worry, send us a warmode, gather as many people as u can, we will conform.

you see the war video from last decision by marhozi, yes we used ava, BUT SO DID ENEMIES!
Why did we not get raped like they did?
cuz jordi have brain and said go back very quick when he felt we were gonna get boxed and get fucked by avas..

you see the war video from last decision by marhozi, yes we used ava, BUT SO DID ENEMIES!
Why did we not get raped like they did?
cuz jordi have brain and said go back very quick when he felt we were gonna get boxed and get fucked by avas..

JORDI?!?! BRAIN!?!? OMG Bezieh....I thought ur smart.

Lapa -.-
he did command good that war, like 10 times we were about to get boxed and jordi said back out really quick

Back