• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jungle Spawns

Jungle spawns would be a good idea?

• Yeah Jungle would improve the leveling of people

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, Jungle spawns would only make Radonia worse

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Dear Radonia Staff and Radonia players,

Wouldn't it be nice to have some jungle spawns? We knights have been improved for gameplay though still, cyclops are getting kind of boring. I know that Souldrainer and Talaturen are busy at the moment though I would like to suggest the possibility of adding a jungle spawn. Some monkeys, lizards, slimes, etc. would be nice. Would give us good exp, lvling, skilling and also looting. We would be able to get more variety of items and would give more space for hunting. I'm not saying the map is bad, only that there's not enough space for hunting at lvl 20-35. Though it's nice that Souldrainer will open Cyclopia soon, it would be wonderful to be able to travel into a mighty jungle area.

Hoping for people to support this idea,
Sir Herik

yea.. That would be nice but higher level knights need a bigger dragon spawn or something so we dont waste 100x uhs on dls :(

Yea well, but that doesn't mean that a jungle spawn wouldn't be useful for low level knights and medium lvl sorc right?

I didint mean that it wouldn't be good.. it would be good to level low level chars ^^ and you need lizards to gett lizard scales and leather to addons :p
And ape furs

Id rather have ice island area. Not sayin Jungle is bad, but knights hunt ice things just as well and its a little more fun in my opinion. and I think more loot is available too.. :) Easy stuff from Chakoyas to Frost dragons and inbetween frost giants, and ice witches. barbarian loot would add a whole new set to the game

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear that! JKING. XD
Well yea, it's nice to hear new areas for lower lvls to hunt at are coming. Though it's hard to work on a big map like you do Soul, we Radonia players appreciate your hard work.

Hey, are all the new weapons in Radonia? I'd like to see that and I'm all for better levelling for levels 20-35. :)

ye, even 20-40 there's almost nothing to hunt for paladins and knights in those levels... :/ there's just some low-level monsters that we can kill.. :/

ye, even 20-40 there's almost nothing to hunt for paladins and knights in those levels... :/ there's just some low-level monsters that we can kill.. :/
Pallys can hunt necros at level 30 if they have some runes
But knights need to hunt dwarfs or cycs

Well, there is no need to put a poll, everyone will agree more spawns will be good, and i dont think if its jungle ice or anything will change, but seeing as we dont have any jungles nor icelands, any of them would be good.

Ice would be good for lower levels thats what im sayin, and also some spawns for the midrange levels. No new weapons that I've seen. :(

Id rather have ice island area. Not sayin Jungle is bad, but knights hunt ice things just as well and its a little more fun in my opinion. and I think more loot is available too.. :) Easy stuff from Chakoyas to Frost dragons and inbetween frost giants, and ice witches. barbarian loot would add a whole new set to the game

I'd Like that too. better with ice i think.^_^:thumbup:

Back