• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a suggestion..

Mong

Reaction score
I would like to suggest something which could be used on this server, as I feel it may benefit everyone.

I think that a pvp system should be used so level 70 or below can not be attacked. So its non-pvp level 1-70 or even a 100.
This is purely based on the fact that when in war, alot of players bring other characters in so they can kill them to get banned. Just because they dont want to die.. this happened to me the other day, when i was using Mas san you have to concentrate that theres no level 7 walking around near and that your UE doesnt kill them. This happens to me alot and as the frags are fairly low. 3 RS, 6 BAN. Its fairly annoying.

This is just a suggestion!!! Not a demand!
So dont get angry!
It would be nice if i could get some feedback to see what everyone else feels about this. (Sorry for the essay!)

Pvp 100+ and everything will be fixed, for a couple of days ago I died by Hagamannen lvl 55.. I was 234.. There was 4 other people, all went out and exevo gran mas frigo, I lost utamo vita for 1 sec and then I died lol.. Combo

Back