• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@kamikaze

Berylia

Reaction score
right now we gonna destroy every of your battle

today we destroy your battle and some of you msg me to don't do this again i say ok,but now we were fighting against sharmotas family and u come kill us.

GL !

today we destroy your battle and some of you msg me to don't do this again i say ok,but now we were fighting against sharmotas family and u come kill us.

GL !

you mean in venore? because that was you trying to kill me in the first place, we had just been fighting for like 1 hour and went to resupply and you boys(mingop) start atk me and we killed him and you came like 10 ppl trying to kill us, so dont say that is our fault!

GL !

You are obviously taking all this way to serious <3

Those polacks made now gather of doom and thought that they can own moonhawk without a proper leader, funny:peace:.

Are you nuts, where i licked someone?

Get a glasses or visit the doctor ASAP.

GL !

gz life srsly hahahaha has to be one of the sadest threats I ever read on this forum

GL !

we didnt come to you guys, we were gathering for OB against Wooden Shield, had no clue you and sharmotas were there lol

oh well GL&HF skull hunting pussies.

Arwynka, you destroy peoples battles because you cant battle yourself because your so bad

Who cares u aint doin any big deal anyway sinking so low arwynkaa didnt think that about you

Well this server blows anyways. Noone is man enough to take skull and yesterday when we took skull u guys came with whole ur polish team and killed every mage with skull.

Thats how they fight, they know that they suck so they will never come fight, just as third team.

Bujnik i hope you have fun there :p

Back