• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kangarews Latest Pieces]

Looks really cool and better then my swamps (I suck at em)

Kangarew, what Selooth meant was that there were too much borders and even tho it's meant to be like that that it's just ugly
and I must agree with Selooth, I don't like it

I won't be able to post new pictures at all until about next Thursday because I am moving to my new home in Prague, Czech Republic this weekend. Sorry for the wait

Knatte1: Thats definitely not auto-bordered, if you think its auto-bordered because of the "squaryness" It's meant to be like that. It also, took longer than 2.5 minutes considering it's all RAW, my friend. Learn before you flame.

Last edited:
I don't like how you are using a mountain-part on the second floor, you should revamp and do the second floor like a typical cliff like this:

Vr07a.png

Been a while since I updated this ole' thread so here is something I made while teaching a friend how to RAW Border VS Auto Border - This is the Auto Border Version ; Yes it is dark because my RME froze in the middle of saving and this is all I could save.
Little Island

that's pretty good, but the mud would've been better if it you used some 'depth bordering' instead of making it seem just like it was slapped on top of the grass, cuz that kinda mud is under the grass, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Back