• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like 1pm on 10th March, but which timezone xD

Maybe its 1 pm brazilian time?xD since it counts to 1pm ur local time

So y cant it be 1pm gmt xd then we all know :p

lXFtm2Y.png

ITS NOT WORKING, PLS HALP MI, PLS

Maybe its 1 pm brazilian time?xD since it counts to 1pm ur local time

2cpdc84.jpg

Yes. 13h, Brazilian time (GMT -3).
Here is now 21:22 and on our website have 15h35 left to start the BETA release.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
I really hate playing Beta's but only because I know everything is going to reset at the end of it, but it still helps you get a headstart :)

lXFtm2Y.png

ITS NOT WORKING, PLS HALP MI, PLS

Countdown updated with this new note:
*This is based on Brazil (Brasilia) fuse time (GMT -3). Change it on your PC for the countdown works fine.

Follow this instruction to fix this.

Regards,
River.

Kingdom age was one of the biggest upsets to me when it was released a while back.

It was such an anticipated OT. Everyone was so excited and it went to shit after the first day when he made a couple of adjustments and changes.

Server died out within a week but maybe it won't be the same this time? Guess I'll hope for the best, and if this sucks, I still got ROA :D

Countdown updated with this new note:
*This is based on Brazil (Brasilia) fuse time (GMT -3). Change it on your PC for the countdown works fine.

Follow this instruction to fix this.

Regards,
River.
Or just calculate accordingly e.g i am gmt so its 13 n half hours - 4pm for me :) im happy with that

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait its minus 3.. XD 9am then

- - - Updated - - -

@ 7 n half hours

Kingdom age was one of the biggest upsets to me when it was released a while back.

It was such an anticipated OT. Everyone was so excited and it went to shit after the first day when he made a couple of adjustments and changes.

Server died out within a week but maybe it won't be the same this time? Guess I'll hope for the best, and if this sucks, I still got ROA :D

RoA suck balls. Its unbalanced and the monsters are stupidly easy, and the quests are dumb.

And KA lasted for almost if not more than a month when it was up, but after some internal fights they broke over. And its 999 times better than RoA, the classes, the spells, the quests, the map, the originality, the attribute system, etc, etc.

Yeah I also remember towards the end of the server they summoned a ton of Demons or make Orshabaals everywhere and anyone who was in the open died and anyone in pz could step out.

RoA suck balls. Its unbalanced and the monsters are stupidly easy, and the quests are dumb.

And KA lasted for almost if not more than a month when it was up, but after some internal fights they broke over. And its 999 times better than RoA, the classes, the spells, the quests, the map, the originality, the attribute system, etc, etc.

Lol?.. Yeahhhhhhh bro. I didn't want to do this or even get into this discussion, but when you talk shit about an OT you have no idea about and try to compare it to K.A with terrible facts, that is just wrong. Now I have to just prove every single point you had wrong.. LOL

The vocations:
K.A Has 3 classes. Congratulations. These are 3 regular classes you see in every single OT.
ROA has 40 custom vocations, some which have never been seen in any OT.

The spells:
How can you compare the spells, when ROA has 40 custom vocations which ALL have multiple unique spells for their class.

The quests:
Yeah because K.A's quest are sooo interesting? "Kill 100 of this CREATURE_NAME" "Kill 500 of this CREATURE_NAME" Good one.

The map:
ROA is a custom 100% map, made from scratch. So what if you use an OT client, it's the same thing, both of them are custom and well made. If you won't play a server because of the details, then just uninstall tibia.

Originality:
.. lol this one made me laugh. Please tell me what's so original of K.A. Everything you say, I can look up on OTland, and find a script or another OT with it. "Flying system" "NPC's attaking players" lol get real..

Attribute system:
You just said "originality" then you say "attribute system". I know several ot's which incorporate this? Good for your attribute system, what does that have to do with what OT is better. Just because ROA doesn't have it, means it sucks? K.A doesn't have 8 man raids, and world bosses, mini boss monsters, custom tier equipment upto tier 8, weapons upto tier 11, 40 vocations. Would that mean K.A sucks because it doesn't have all that?

Etc, etc:
You just fail at proving a point, and shouldn't talk shit about an OT you know nothing about.

I didn't even want to start this but you gotta just keep your mouth closed. I even said I hoped for the best for K.A in the other post, but you never know.

TL;DR: Don't talk shit about something you have no idea about, ROA is a much better OT.

Last edited:
Lol?.. Yeahhhhhhh bro. I didn't want to do this or even get into this discussion, but when you talk shit about an OT you have no idea about and try to compare it to K.A with terrible facts, that is just wrong. Now I have to just prove every single point you had wrong.. LOL

The vocations:
K.A Has 3 classes. Congratulations. These are 3 regular classes you see in every single OT.
ROA has 40 custom vocations, some which have never been seen in any OT.

The spells:
How can you compare the spells, when ROA has 40 custom vocations which ALL have multiple unique spells for their class.

The quests:
Yeah because K.A's quest are sooo interesting? "Kill 100 of this CREATURE_NAME" "Kill 500 of this CREATURE_NAME" Good one.

The map:
ROA is a custom 100% map, made from scratch. So what if you use an OT client, it's the same thing, both of them are custom and well made. If you won't play a server because of the details, then just uninstall tibia.

Originality:
.. lol this one made me laugh. Please tell me what's so original of K.A. Everything you say, I can look up on OTland, and find a script or another OT with it. "Flying system" "NPC's attaking players" lol get real..

Attribute system:
You just said "originality" then you say "attribute system". I know several ot's which incorporate this? Good for your attribute system, what does that have to do with what OT is better. Just because ROA doesn't have it, means it sucks? K.A doesn't have 8 man raids, and world bosses, mini boss monsters, custom tier equipment upto tier 8, weapons upto tier 11, 40 vocations. Would that mean K.A sucks because it doesn't have all that?

Etc, etc:
You just fail at proving a point, and shouldn't talk shit about an OT you know nothing about.

I didn't even want to start this but you gotta just keep your mouth closed. I even said I hoped for the best for K.A in the other post, but you never know.

TL;DR: Don't talk shit about something you have no idea about, ROA is a much better OT.

Yeah. Thanks for hope the best for KA.
But, please, don't flood this topic with this discussion.
I just want to release a nice project. I hope you understand.

Regards,
River.

Yeah. Thanks for hope the best for KA.
But, please, don't flood this topic with this discussion.
I just want to release a nice project. I hope you understand.

Regards,
River.

How many hours until the server goes online? I don't feel like setting my clock back to -3 for the count down to work.

Looking forward to it, even if it is only a beta :) Would be nice to see what has changed (if much has).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back