• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lack of good servers?

I look at otland and otservlist every day hoping to find a new custom server, but that rarely ever happens.
It sucks I know..
Well there are so many discussions about those crappy servers? Real map bugs? evo with 10 tps and exp 9999*10 nothing funny with it and i'm doing like @Zasranets do and i can't find any and i've started with my project and it's nearly done with like 60 TPS of monsters, 100 quests+ custom eq, bosses, huge map with hidden areas, new custom monsters, new systems, and about donations they won't be better than players i mean there will be something for players too to have chance to fuck them ,balanced vocs and new spell btw i can't say that my server will be best one that you ever seen.

Its nostalgia. People remember how much fun they had, so they think they can have it again.

So they keep going back to RL map and Evo servers, because people remember they used to have fun on those servers.

Doubt that server will live for long sadly, you have to add rewards for the donations so you can pay for the ddos protection(if you get any noob players or other servers wants your players).
But hopefully im wrong :p, sadly it's hard to create a server without donations today..
I work full time, this is just a side project, I don't need donations to run a server :p
I MUST FIND OUT MORE. :eek:
soon :p

I'm currently putting in 6-8 hours a day and sometimes more. I'm making all the custom systems and NPCs myself, so nobody else will have them c:

@Zasranets if you MUST have a little spoiler:

Little

Edit: 1000th post :D

Last edited:
n1dqg8.jpg
:c

I'm looking for a decent server, preferably custom with a decent playerbase (doesnt have to be 200+) but I can't seem to find anything like that. Is it just me?
he asked, people deliver. "kinda"

I guess, but instead of people leaving a review of the server to give some insight.
Such as:

"Hey this server called "Elmo Poop" is really cool.
It has custom vocations and cool lore.

Once upon a time, Elmo Pooped on your face while you were sleeping, and got away, and now the entire server you are chasing down that damn Elmo to pay him back for pooping on your face.

The boss battles are like Sonic and Dr. Eggman. Elmo will come out and have a monster fight you, then when you defeat it he runs away again.
Very fun server.

I enjoy it, so you should try it."

Instead you just see people post a link to their advertising thread.

https://otland.net/threads/elmo-poops-8.6/

Which to me, doesn't help the OP at all with deciding on a new server.

I guess, but instead of people leaving a review of the server to give some insight.
Such as:

"Hey this server called "Elmo Poop" is really cool.
It has custom vocations and cool lore.

Once upon a time, Elmo Pooped on your face while you were sleeping, and got away, and now the entire server you are chasing down that damn Elmo to pay him back for pooping on your face.

The boss battles are like Sonic and Dr. Eggman. Elmo will come out and have a monster fight you, then when you defeat it he runs away again.
Very fun server.

I enjoy it, so you should try it."

Instead you just see people post a link to their advertising thread.

https://otland.net/threads/elmo-poops-8.6/

Which to me, doesn't help the OP at all with deciding on a new server.
Like my post if you clicked on Flatlander provided link in hope to find that awesome server.

Back