• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ladies and gentlemen!

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Long time no see, how is everyone? hows is life? Hope everyone is okay!

I really miss OTLand and tibia, but I dont really have time for it anymore. Tell me about you guys, hows is your tibia life going, hows is your life :D

Umm, another thing, if anyone here is good at making sick video intros/outros MSG me, because I need one that Ill use from now on for my youtube channel, something that is not on internet, a very simple intro that is more like 3sec, just a nice text/font and effect with an intro sound. My videos are going to be vlogs so I want something with that!

This forum is dead as well as ots themselves.
I can see that smh. OTS used to be more popular and active before.

If this forum is dead, then why are you still here?
He didnt say that he hate OTLand and want to quit. He just said its dead, and it actually is. Still here or not has nothing to do with what he said.. :p
Nice to see that youre still active here :D

He didnt say that he hate OTLand and want to quit. He just said its dead, and it actually is. Still here or not has nothing to do with what he said.. :p
I meant.. if the community would be dead, no one would be here. Its just less poppular.

Nice to see that youre still active here :D
Still enjoying Tibia/OTs so yea I'm still here.

Back