• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag

GuiAngra

Feel The Power
Reaction score
I say "lag" every day on help channel and no one hears me

fix it pls.

- - - Updated - - -

01:23 Dekowz [14]: give me full ornate set + shield of corruption + prismatic helmet + 4kk and i will stop with the DDOS atk, if not, i will attack with botnet, and it will be worst

First, I think its kinda INMATURE, to join help channel and say "FIX LAG" cause do u even know how to script, do u even know what means sit on a pc for 10+ hours, to make u "play happy"? The best way u can help Adm at this moment, is be patient, STOP BEING A NOOB AND ANNOYING @HELP CHANNEL, and do another thing while they do their job, cause saying "lag" on Help channel won't help u, sideways stop posting things like this, they are OFFLINE(check first before annoying)

And another noob making a topic about it!
Stop making this threads! There are like 100 threads now about this subject! Are you to f*cking lazy to read the other topics?
I wish Talaturen banned all those people who make useless threads about it!

ONE IS MORE THEN ENOUGH!!!!!
Each topic that you make will cost time for Talaturen to fix the ddos attack! Because he needs to read this useless posts! So stop it!

Get a freaking life! And stop whining you pathetic kid!

It is quite annoying when i or dyablo sees the help channel spammed by guys saying "LAGS LAGS I LOST MY ITEMS HELP ME LAGS OR I WILL QUIT" There is nothing we can do about it there... and if someone has already made a post about it, there is no need to make a 100 more

Back