• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa stop sneaking maybe?

Bezieh

Darvin Bror
Reaction score
Lapa i understand u almost lost battle and maybe ur embarrassed because we're lower lvls, but u u said you'll let us bot and now u start sneaking? if anyone in ur team is sneaking tell that person or kick ffs..

Lapa i understand u almost lost battle and maybe ur embarrassed because we're lower lvls, but u u said you'll let us bot and now u start sneaking? if anyone in ur team is sneaking tell that person or kick ffs..
stop care when u drop 20% u piece of gopan

hmm many false shit u guys are saying
i dont cry
i didn't lose 20%
you guys are so immature xd

You'r retarded,,we arent sneaking if we would sneak it would be really really difficult for you guys to leave pz.

hmm many false shit u guys are saying
i dont cry
i didn't lose 20%
you guys are so immature xd
2s139f8.jpg

they ar enot sneaking bezieh, they will just kill people that joins their spawns thats natural here in lunar . Also we are getings levels and soon we will sneak eachother (because its part of the game and also provides some fun ) so you hsould focus on get levels because i cannot tell them to wait forever

no trevor they sneaked ffs don't talk shit -.-
noone was in the spawn and i was there first

no trevor they sneaked ffs don't talk shit -.-
noone was in the spawn and i was there first

yea somebody from our team came to respawn , saw you and though "omg i have to leave him alone".
hmmm what about no?

Back
Top Bottom