• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa stop sneaking maybe?

BUT GAJS IF THEY LET YOU HUNT THEY WILL LOOSE WARS THEY ARE LVL 280 ALL AND ARE WINNING BY 10 FRAGS LAPA ORDER ON VENT : SNEAK THEM NO SLEEP MAKE SNEAK
Trevor I understand you're mad that we parceled420blazeitkilled you on okolnir but you have to calm down and stop MCing on forum :(

Trevor I understand you're mad that we parceled420blazeitkilled you on okolnir but you have to calm down and stop MCing on forum :(

mc on forum, you must be thinking that i am like your friends salar and alex who got 999 accounts on this forum lol . okolnir dead ? that char was being botter by another member of the team lol, plus you needed like 10 people to kill as far as i heard, once again you killed a afk players and you are spamming forum about it, next step will be make some youtube video ? turban gang is such a good etam that they make reload to sneak botters while other teams are on warmode

lol :/

mc on forum, you must be thinking that i am like your friends salar and alex who got 999 accounts on this forum lol . okolnir dead ? that char was being botter by another member of the team lol, plus you needed like 10 people to kill as far as i heard, once again you killed a afk players and you are spamming forum about it, next step will be make some youtube video ? turban gang is such a good etam that they make reload to sneak botters while other teams are on warmode

Turban gang? I heard 13 year old kids 0 pvp, sneak and troll on forum, am i right?

Turban gang? I heard 13 year old kids 0 pvp, sneak and troll on forum, am i right?
2q1tje1.jpg

If turban gang is so bad how could 2 turban guys sd you to death on your 350 mage with utamo vita so you died while you had panic running in walls?

Turban Gang? I can tell you no one is 13 in this team.
Now when it comes to sneaking, we are only sneaking little kids like you that is making forum threads when he dies and lose 20% "LAPA pls tell them stop sneak :("
0 pvp, well since you had about most deaths in every single war we had I think you're the one with 0 pvp. I remember in last war when you get trapped you panic and write to your own team " MOVE RETARDS???? IM DYING", In my opinion thats not pvp that is charloving on a ot where you lose 20%. At first I didn't metion this on forum because I felt bad for you but now I see you think you're some kind of god so I just had to keep you in mind that you're not.

Back