• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lapa

Status
Not open for further replies.

keviin11

Reaction score
So this is how you wanna have it ? :)

tho you were cool... nah i know you would start ping if we left you haha

Shame on you and your little Ginger FRIENDS "DEMONTORRENT AKA BRETT LEWIS"

Last edited:
HSAUHSUAHSAU MI GINGER IZ REDY FUR ATECK.
IE WEEL WINNON YUE Awll D:

You didn't leave, you got kicked no one needs a 2 faced stupid son of a bitch in a team.

Its called the door. Get off your fat greasy ass and walk out of it. :D

Ey Brett, stop talking or we put the voice record when you screaming like a pig in vent cuz you died.. :(

hahahaha, you make thread because of dead? guess we'll be seeing many threads.. just stop crying :*

We did and we won. You don't think we will be getting people? Haha

We didnt leave? HAHAHAHAHA, no thats why we started to kill everyone...

You also say CRY, but you go and make a thread that Lapa pinged you? Just cry you died man you died. Face It.

ey brett, stop talking or we put the voice record when you screaming like a pig in vent cuz you died.. :(
okei su putt eet een vuice recurd mi nawt cuaring mutch eet eez gaime, ie duont cear ov deffth bcuz i eem proando. Thenk yuu fur ip end keek aal pleyeers nuw lapa dont heef tu douw eet, wii mekeing neu geeld :d

Haha im not crying im laughing at this, that you even need to ping me to even get me down :)

itzzz NIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAJS ! <3

okei su putt eet een vuice recurd mi nawt cuaring mutch eet eez gaime, ie duont cear ov deffth bcuz i eem proando. Thenk yuu fur ip end keek aal pleyeers nuw lapa dont heef tu douw eet, wii mekeing neu geeld :d

so okey we dont got yours ip?

Haha im not crying im laughing at this, that you even need to ping me to even get me down :)

itzzz NIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAJS ! <3

Like I said you 30 years old and you can't afford a good mic. Get out of your moms basement go find a job and get some better internet bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back