• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh these people are such a bunch of wannabe flandies ;((( why flandie? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

infectious reloadek on lunar jajajajaj or is it pink gays reloadek v.5928 ? Shdushduhsduh diz vari awzum kkkkkkkkkkkk
fekk yuu

You kill us backstabbing when we don't even know what ur doing.. pro? Just wait lol, the war has just begun.

Lolandooooooo , I love these 2 brs talking smt random in the middle of the fight

You kill us backstabbing when we don't even know what ur doing.. pro? Just wait lol, the war has just begun.

The war between a butthurted Lapa/Jordi (all respect to Lapa tho, seemd like a nice fella) and Willes future team? Damn... Willes future team will die so hard ;ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Maybe your first death but after that ?

so you just went out and died 3x ?

OMG WHAT HAPPEND I GOT STABBED 3x i didnt know anything WTF GUYS

Maybe your first death but after that ?

so you just went out and died 3x ?

OMG WHAT HAPPEND I GOT STABBED 3x i didnt know anything WTF GUYS
JAJAJA eez becuz you guys ue like 3 times each by time i got 0 mana lool, but i was running through you guys like a knife through warm butter. Dont get horny over me saying warm butter tho, i know u want some, you eat it straight.

I can't be blind because I can read what you are typing (no, there is no person reading it up for me) so thats invalid. I seen him and if I want I can just visit him irl as he doesn't live far away from me and if I want I can touch his bootehh. His mine sorry, he can not share his sexyness with you two :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back