• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last Warmode In LUNARFORCE! (after update)

30 vs 15? gg <3
Made my day, I will just say few battles that you were more or the same amounts +/-

First edron battle after lvl reduction, you had more players than us and we fucked you.
Dara-Ankh battle, we had the same amount of players and you got fucked
+ many more battles that you went to def straightaway when you had 2-3 players less.

Made my day, I will just say few battles that you were more or the same amounts +/-

First edron battle after lvl reduction, you had more players than us and we fucked you.
+ many more battles that you went to def straightaway when you had 2-3 players less.

At all in first edron battle you was much more then us. just say.. we was in edron south gate and then came the 16. ,17. players from cormaya, then you came with fkin 25 players.
In dara we fucked it .. every1 know you are much better in Open battles then Veziv.. alright...
BUT, its just frag movie.. and the important part is the end when Navid 1 shooting and parcelling the enemies ^^..
and in 1. part we won aswell. >

gz now get a life plz?

david, killian leaded ank battle
aa .. really? :DD killian is not in praxis nowtimes he playing very very rarelly ... and he aswell better in Close battles. Calar is OP in open ;) but depends on their guild members aswell..

Calar by now everyone is sick of your shit, I honestly think you should commit suicide and stop posting stupid shits about who won a battle or who didn't. You're the only one crying saying we were more, you were more, who the fuck cares about that shit.

At all in first edron battle you was much more then us. just say.. we was in edron south gate and then came the 16. ,17. players from cormaya, then you came with fkin 25 players.
In dara we fucked it .. every1 know you are much better in Open battles then Veziv.. alright...
BUT, its just frag movie.. and the important part is the end when Navid 1 shooting and parcelling the enemies ^^..
and in 1. part we won aswell. >

kk you have always 20players
we have FUCKING 999999999 PLAYERS
kk
fuck you
suck my fucking balls
bb

Calar by now everyone is sick of your shit, I honestly think you should commit suicide and stop posting stupid shits about who won a battle or who didn't. You're the only one crying saying we were more, you were more, who the fuck cares about that shit.

Ye its always me heh.

Becouse we were only on this battle as many as your team always ;) + why would i edit the battles what you won ? 30 vs 15? gg <3

Back