• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Anyone wanna duo ranked?,
Only if u got over 1350 rank:p send me a pm,

Edit: Quadra in ranked with vayne:) almost 2x times but our amumu took the last kill.
ranked.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know how much Graves will be? I wanna get him :)

Tankdalee & Gragas op lool, my team wanted to surrender :/ luckily i convincedo our gragas to not and we won lol, ps : 4v5

@up I've had alot of games like this lately =P
I only get assists as trynda,ppl leave, and later when I have the powahh ownage starts. Rly fun to 2hit ppl

Last edited:
:D
banhammer_forecast.gif

Summoners!

We’re happy to announce that with your help, League of Legends has secured the Golden Joystick Award for Best Free-to-Play game! Thanks to your support, we beat out some great competition in the online space to secure our second Golden Joystick in a row!

We said before that we’d celebrate with you, and we’re here to make good on that promise. Over the next few days, we’ll be issuing 10-win IP Boosts to each of you. (Please note: it takes time to distribute anything to 15 million people, so you may not receive your Boost immediately.)

This award belongs to all of us, summoners!

Soource: League of Legends Takes Home Golden Joystick - League of Legends Community

The spectator mode is nice!

U2zfA.jpg

qiAsL.jpg

cOYEm.jpg

I cant take pics ingame, when I go to paint it comes dark.

Back