• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

The spectator mode is nice!

U2zfA.jpg

qiAsL.jpg

cOYEm.jpg

I cant take pics ingame, when I go to paint it comes dark.
Disable Aero mate

Dudes, I play on my laptop that barely runs San Andreas. It's going smooth, except sometimes when there are a lot of things on screen :(

And then you get teams like this.

Kassa suiciding bot 24-7 , same with mid, jungle gankiing lanes by rushing straight in and dying. I get teams like this 24-7 ZZzzZzz , not to mention, kassadin auto attacked bot and ruined my farm completely but spamming Q on minions and his W with auto atk. YAY

And then you get teams like this.
Kassa suiciding bot 24-7 , same with mid, jungle gankiing lanes by rushing straight in and dying. I get teams like this 24-7 ZZzzZzz , not to mention, kassadin auto attacked bot and ruined my farm completely but spamming Q on minions and his W with auto atk. YAY
every 2nd game is like this for me :D
btw morgana epic build

really hard vs a fed nasus and like 300 cc's :< all pressure on me felt like I was in champions leauge swetting and all but won in the end got penta. late penta didnt say just killed them 1 by 1 when they ran like a true hunter
btw jarvan dc <.<
btw2 3 assists ftw?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I played a game and in the end I got that message saying "skip waiting for stats" or smthing so i skipped cause it wouldn't load and now the match doesn't show up in my profile wtf?

I started yesterday,
ADD ME TO OTLAND LOL LIST:
INGAME: Ympker

I just started and got a 20/1/10 stats. o.o

My name is PGZatjin (PG- Public-Gaming clan)

Back