• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

TZrJ0.png

After approx 4 months or longer of not playing...
Funny enough I sucked with Akali and rocked with Fiddles.. Now it's the other way around.. Haha

Yup, so squishy I could never get the hang of him since I'm more of a "RUN IN ATTTTTACK" guy.

That's all I did in that match, go stealth, hop in the middle of a gank and start wiping them all out.

Dear EUW!

I want to apologise fo the recent server issues.
We hold ourselves to a high standard and recently have let you down.
Providing you with an excellent level of service is always our primary objective and it is highly frustrating when we fail to do this.

The right people at Riot are working their butts off to fix these nagging issues and we will return to normal service as soon as possible. Please keep track of any current issues in the Service Status section of the forums. Current thread tracking any issue is here: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=10

Posting multiple threads in GD repeating the same problem is generally not constructive, as we cannot reply to them.

*This is not related to any issues with server capacity.

Once normal service has been resumed, we will look closely at what needs to be done by way of apology. Thanks for your continued patience and above all else, being an awesome community.

:ninja:

QgNI7.png

ignore the mundo one.

Lawl, :- D Having so much fun :) Soon lvl 30 ;)

----

Got a ranked team; FrYze
I'm their solo top when lvl 30 :) Hit us up on youtube; FrYzeClanLoL

Back