• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Top Champion Tier List

AD Carries:
God Tier – Kog'Maw, Corki, Ashe, Graves
Tier 1 – Urgot, Vayne, Sivir, Ezreal
Tier 2 – Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Tristana
Tier 3 – Kayle, Kennen, Twisted Fate, Twitch
Tier 4 – Ahri

Junglers:
God Tier – Lee Sin, Udyr, Skarner, Trundle, Nocturne, Dr. Mundo
Tier 1 – Jarvan IV, Maokai, Alistar, Riven, Shaco, Shyvana, Nautilus, Cho'Gath, Malphite, Amumu, Olaf
Tier 2 – Gangplank, Rammus, Master Yi, Warwick, Hecarim, Sejuani, Jax, Volibear, Xin Zhao, Wukong, Shen, Nunu, Tryndamere, Renekton, Fiddlesticks
Tier 3 – Gragas, Rumble, Twitch, Fiora, Singed, Kayle, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Janna, Kennen, Blitzcrank, Taric, Sion, Ezreal, Soraka, Karthus, Cassiopeia, Lulu, Ziggs, Fizz, Leona, Caitlyn, Corki, Heimerdinger, Brand, Eve
Tier 4 – Veigar, Yorick, Poppy, Karma, Nasus, Irelia, Malzahar, Sivir, Galio, Akali
Tier 5 – Viktor, Mordekaiser, Graves, Orianna, Garen, Ahri, Talon, Annie, Urgot, Kog'Maw, Ashe, Sona

Bruisers:
God Tier – Udyr, Yorick, Shen, Olaf, Riven, Warwick, Nidalee, Kennen
Tier 1 – Irelia, Wukong, Nasus, Tryndamere, Renekton, Lee Sin
Tier 2 – Garen, Shyvana, Gangplank, Jarvan IV, Malphite
Tier 4 – Galio, Jax, Fizz, Singed, Cho'Gath, Talon, Dr. Mundo, Pantheon, Poppy, Volibear
Tier 5 – Nautilus, Nocturne, Skarner, Trundle, Poppy, Blitzcrank

AP Carries:
God Tier – Cassiopeia, Ryze, Morgana, Galio, Ahri, Vladimir, Kennen, Karthus, Mordekaiser
Tier 1 – Anivia, Rumble, Lulu, Twisted Fate, Veigar, LeBlanc
Tier 2 – Gragas, Kog'Maw, Fizz, Annie, Viktor, Sion, Xerath, Orianna, Kassadin
Tier 3 – Lux, Ziggs, Akali, Brand, Malzahar, Katarina, Swain
Tier 4 – Heimerdinger, Zilean

Supports:
God Tier – Janna, Soraka
Tier 1 – Lulu, Alistar
Tier 3 – Sona, Taric
Tier 4 – Orianna, Lux, Blitzcrank, Nidalee, Kayle
Tier 5 – Zilean, Twisted Fate, Cassiopeia,

disagree so much... example.. katarina, swain, ziggs tier 4? wtf shud be tier 2.
Zilean worse than akali mid? ._.
Anivia not god tier? build warmogs, still epic dmg
Kennen tier 3 ad carry, tier 2 plz? Ahri ad carry? w00t thats just sick ._.
Amumu tier 2? dafuq, trash champ, use ult then bb useless shit
Many many champions at tier 2-3 when deserve to be at tier 1 like Alistar jungle, should be GOD TIER etc.
Poppy on bad tiers? dafuq, like the strongest champ late come on.. T_T

many many many other things thats bad & wrong I think :p

disagree so much... example.. katarina, swain, ziggs tier 4? wtf shud be tier 2.
Zilean worse than akali mid? ._.
Anivia not god tier? build warmogs, still epic dmg
Kennen tier 3 ad carry, tier 2 plz? Ahri ad carry? w00t thats just sick ._.
Amumu tier 2? dafuq, trash champ, use ult then bb useless shit
Many many champions at tier 2-3 when deserve to be at tier 1 like Alistar jungle, should be GOD TIER etc.
Poppy on bad tiers? dafuq, like the strongest champ late come on.. T_T

many many many other things thats bad & wrong I think :p

Obviously thats what you think, but this is the truth. You have to think outside the box.

Poppy is too bad early/mid game to be any good late.
Amumu is a super strong champion that you havent played yet and ur not at that elo.
Kennen isn't that strong, he's jsut strong in the laning phase, just because you have seen Genja007 play him good dosent mean he pwns everything.
Ahri AD Carry works yes.
Zilean is not very good at the moment and after the buffs to Akali shes a decent champ at the moment.
Katarina is too easy to counter.
Ziggs is nerfed to the ground.
Swain is too easy to counter.
Alistar jungle is easily countered by wards and is not played in 1800- elo, and just because you have died to him 50 times in mid and blame ur teammates dosent mean hes God tier.

Obviously thats what you think, but this is the truth. You have to think outside the box.

Amumu is a super strong champion that you havent played yet and ur not at that elo.
Kennen isn't that strong, he's jsut strong in the laning phase, just because you have seen Genja007 play him good dosent mean he pwns everything.
Ahri AD Carry works yes.
Zilean is not very good at the moment and after the buffs to Akali shes a decent champ at the moment.
Alistar jungle is easily countered by wards and is not played in 1800- elo, and just because you have died to him 50 times in mid and blame ur teammates dosent mean hes God tier.

i somewhat agree but i dont see how swain is "too easy to counter" and "ahri ad carry trololo"

playing ahri ad instead of playing ahri ad is like extreamly retarded lol

i somewhat agree but i dont see how swain is "too easy to counter" and "ahri ad carry trololo"

playing ahri ad instead of playing ahri ad is like extreamly retarded lol

And Ignite / Exhaust > swain :p

Never said Ahri was good ad carry.
Tier 4 – Ahri

Ahri AD Carry works yes.

Still, it depends alot on the player.

Best tier =
97ilmo.jpg

Ahri AD Carry works yes.

1. Poppy can go 0-10 mid/early gamea nd still rape late with her Q & ult, if im right its like 800 dmg Q late~
2. Amumu is shit, I keep seeing him.. I faced wetdream when he was amumu, he played him well but he sucks after his ult simply.
3. So you place caitlyn on a higher tier than kennen? but caitlyn sucks in teamfight and is only good in lane while kennen is good in tf cuz of his ult stun and range? dafuq
4. Ahri ad carry, hmm ok.. Garen ap =)
5. Zilean is bad lategame idd, but he got that ult he can do on kogmaw in his team to revive him to full hp, slow enemy, double bomb which still deals dmg and buff speed of an ally and that passive is really nice for the team (the experience gain for the team) so he is soo much better than akali.
6. Katarina, who the fuck picks katarina if they face so much cc? She can be really nice against champs like ryze etc. cause his snare dont stop her and in tf its so easy to do triples/quadras due to op passive making her lose all cd on Q and E (15s enough for it) which makes her jump around rape dmg, kata aint all bout ult.
7. Ziggs nerfed to the ground? If you play him right he rapes, I just played him, raped so hard, 1.5k~ ult lategame in the tf really nice and his epic pokes, pushbacks/forward, slow really nice. love him with a lichbane late so much rape.
8. Swain easy to counter? Ooh same bout mundo then! IGNITE HIM WHEN HE ULT DEDEK OK? no, swain is a really strong lane champion and in tf, sick dmg & sustain. if you really gonna qq over the ignites etc. get a friggin QSS. If played well, fuck the ignites at all, dont care bout em
9. Alistar jungle on tier 3-4 or what u put him in but shaco on tier 1? cant remember the tiers but i remember shaco higher tier than ali, u srs? shaco good early sure but shit lategame in tf while ali got that epic CC which can lock out an ad carry simple if played right, but what acn a shaco do? backstab a noob ad carry thats going solo with 1-8?

and yeh I hate ur tier list ^^ Think it's kinda bad, not awful but bad :p my opinion tho

1. Poppy can go 0-10 mid/early gamea nd still rape late with her Q & ult, if im right its like 800 dmg Q late~
2. Amumu is shit, I keep seeing him.. I faced wetdream when he was amumu, he played him well but he sucks after his ult simply.
3. So you place caitlyn on a higher tier than kennen? but caitlyn sucks in teamfight and is only good in lane while kennen is good in tf cuz of his ult stun and range? dafuq
5. Zilean is bad lategame idd, but he got that ult he can do on kogmaw in his team to revive him to full hp, slow enemy, double bomb which still deals dmg and buff speed of an ally and that passive is really nice for the team (the experience gain for the team) so he is soo much better than akali.
6. Katarina, who the fuck picks katarina if they face so much cc? She can be really nice against champs like ryze etc. cause his snare dont stop her and in tf its so easy to do triples/quadras due to op passive making her lose all cd on Q and E (15s enough for it) which makes her jump around rape dmg, kata aint all bout ult.
7. Ziggs nerfed to the ground? If you play him right he rapes, I just played him, raped so hard, 1.5k~ ult lategame in the tf really nice and his epic pokes, pushbacks/forward, slow really nice. love him with a lichbane late so much rape.
8. Swain easy to counter? Ooh same bout mundo then! IGNITE HIM WHEN HE ULT DEDEK OK? no, swain is a really strong lane champion and in tf, sick dmg & sustain. if you really gonna qq over the ignites etc. get a friggin QSS. If played well, fuck the ignites at all, dont care bout em
9. Alistar jungle on tier 3-4 or what u put him in but shaco on tier 1? cant remember the tiers but i remember shaco higher tier than ali, u srs? shaco good early sure but shit lategame in tf while ali got that epic CC which can lock out an ad carry simple if played right, but what acn a shaco do? backstab a noob ad carry thats going solo with 1-8?

and yeh I hate ur tier list ^^ Think it's kinda bad, not awful but bad :p my opinion tho

most ur saying there is so wrong sorry :p that might be the case in normal casual games or custom games but this dont happen on 2k+ ranked :p

I didn't make the list, and yes thats your opinion.

The data is gathered through testing, experimentation and observation and is merely a tool of measurement. It attempts to remove all sense of subjectivity and just give out facts about each character and weigh them appropriately.

most ur saying there is so wrong sorry :p that might be the case in normal casual games or custom games but this dont happen on 2k+ ranked :p

no, I never play normal/custom games unless its a custom game in a tournament at ESL. Otherwise no this all happends at 1.8k-1.9k elo
I didn't make the list, and yes thats your opinion.

The data is gathered through testing, experimentation and observation and is merely a tool of measurement. It attempts to remove all sense of subjectivity and just give out facts about each character and weigh them appropriately.

Ok. Well find it kinda bad ^^

Does anyone know how do i remove the blue targeting when u press a spell? Example ; When u use Jannas tornado,u have that blue arrow that points to where will it go. How can i remove that?

Greetings Alipapa,

Great news! A player you reported for bad behavior in a game of League of Legends was disciplined by your peers in the Tribunal. While we won't get into specifics, we did want to let you know that by using the report system and the Tribunal, you helped make the League of Legends community a better place to play.

You can keep up the great work by continuing to report unsportsmanlike behavior, and can have an even greater impact by hopping into the Tribunal and voting on cases often. It makes the community and your experience better.

Begin voting in the Tribunal here.

The Tribunal gives League of Legends players the power to make their experience better. If someone is reported often enough for unsportsmanlike behavior, records of games in which they're reported enter The Tribunal, a system where summoners decide together whether a person should be punished or pardoned for their actions.

Thanks again for your contribution to your community, Summoner!

Does anyone know how do i remove the blue targeting when u press a spell? Example ; When u use Jannas tornado,u have that blue arrow that points to where will it go. How can i remove that?

Why does it matter lol?

To keep y all updated... [NEXT PATCH] ON [PBE]

* Couple New skins !!
*Patch notes
*Remake on ASHE/SORAKA!

VARUS COMMIN ON PBE TODAY!

Patch notes

Amumu:
Curse of the Sad Mummy cooldown decreased from 170/150/130 Seconds to 150/130/110 Seconds
Annie:
Health increased from 424 (+76 per level) to 460 (+76 per level)
Incinerate mana cost reduced from 80/95/110/125/140 Mana to 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Molten Shield
Duration reduced from 15 to 8
Armor and Magic Resist increased from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/30/40/50/60
Mana Cost reduced from 25 to 20
Cooldown reduced from 30 to 16
Cho'Gath:
Movement Speed increased from 315 to 320
Kog'Maw:
Void Ooze slow reduced from 28/36/44/52/60% to 20/28/36/44/52%
Lee Sin:
Safeguard/Ironwill reduced from 5/10/15/20/25% Lifesteal/Spell Vamp to 5/9/13/17/21% Lifesteal/Spell Vamp
Lulu:
Glitterlance
Ability Power ratio reduced from +.7 to +.6
Mana Cost increased from 40/45/50/55/60 Mana to 40/50/60/70/80 Mana
Wildgrowth changed from "Lulu enlarges her ally, knocking enemies away from them." to Luluenlarges her ally, knocking nearby enemies into the air."
Master Yi:
Alpha Strike
Old: Master Yi leaps across the battlefield striking up to 4 enemies, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+1) magic damage to each enemy with a20/30/40/50/60% chance to deal 400 bonus magic damage to minions.
New: Master Yi leaps across the battlefield striking up to 4 enemies, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+1) magic damage to every target. If the firsttarget is a minion, it will be dealt 200/250/300/350/400 magic damage, and every additional minion target has a 20/30/40/50/60% chance to be dealt 200/250/300/350/400 .
Highlander slow immunity increased from 6/9/12 seconds to 8/10/12 seconds
Meditate Mana Cost reduced from 70/85/100/115/130 Mana to 70/80/90/100/110 Mana.
Miss Fortune:
Bullet Time ratio changed from 65/95/125 (+0.2) magic damage per bullet to 65/95/125 (+0.2) physical damage per bullet.
Double Up bounce damage increased from 115% to 120%.
Olaf:
Reckless Swing Cooldown increased from 8/7/6/5/4 Seconds 9/8/7/6/5 Seconds.
Ryze:
Damage increased from 53 (+3 per level) to 55 (+3 per level)
Desperate Power
Passive bonus mana per level of skill (75/150/225) removed.
New Active: Active: Ryze becomes supercharged, gaining 15/20/25% Spell Vamp, causes his spells to deal 50% AoE damage, and gain 35/55/75 Movement Speed for 5/6/7 seconds.
Overload
Changed from 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.2) plus 7.5 % of his max mana in magic damage to 60/85/110/135/160 (+0.4) plus 6.5 % of his max mana in magic damage.
Mana Cost reduced from 70 to 60.
Range reduced from 675 to 650.
Rune Prison
Snare reduced from 1/1.3/1.5/1.8/2 seconds to 0.8/1/1.3/1.5/1.8seconds.
Plus max mana % in damage reduced from 5% max mana to 4.5% max mana.
Mana Cost reduced from 80/95/110/125/140 Mana to 80/90/100/110/120 Mana.
Spell Flux
Damage ratio increased from 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.35) magic damage to 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.35) plus 1 % of his max mana magic damage
Mana Cost reduced from 60/75/90/105/120 Mana to 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
Shen:
Stand United global ranged reduced from 25000 to 5500.[I dont think that this is going to happen though.. Morello posted something about it aint confirmed anyways.
Singed:
Health increased from 448 (+82 per level) to 487 (+82 per level)
Soraka:
Starcall
Magic Resist reduction duration reduced from 8 seconds to 5 seconds.
Mana Cost increased from 20/30/40/50/60 Mana to 20/35/50/65/80 Mana.
Talon:
Armor increased from 18.5 (+3.5 per level) to 20.5 (+3.5 per level)
Rake Mana Cost reduced from 60/65/70/75/80 Mana to 20/35/50/65/80 Mana.
Warwick:
Hungering Strike
Damage reduced from 75/125/175/225/275 (+1) and8/11/14/17/20 % of the target's maximum Health as magic damage, to 75/125/175/225/275 (+1) and6/9/12/15/18 % of the target's maximum Health as magic damage.
Mana Cost increased from 70/80/90/100/110 Mana to 80/90/100/110/120 Mana.

New items!

Looks like Slushe has gather a set of item changes from the PBE patch. The changes include a new item, Athene's Unholy Grail ( I can only assume this is Athene's referral reward ), as well as updates for several items that are already in game. A much needed change is some additional utility to Morello's Evil Tome, which will now have an on use similar to Executioner's Calling. Check them out below:

"Chalice of Harmony", "+30 Magic Resist +7.5 Mana Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing. Does not stack with Chalice of Discord.", "3028_Harmony_Ring.dds"
"Sunfire Cape", "+450 Health +45 Armor UNIQUE Passive: Deals 40 magic damage per second to nearby enemies.", "3068_Sunfire_Cape.dds"
"Force of Nature", "+76 Magic Resist +40 Health Regen per 5 seconds +8% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: Restores 1.75% of your maxmium Health every 5 seconds.", "124_Gladiators_Pride.dds"
"Randuin's Omen", "+350 Health +75 Armor +25 Health Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: +5% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: 20% chance on being hit by basic attacks to slow the attacker\'s Movement and Attack Speeds by 35% for 3 seconds. UNIQUE Active: Slows the Movement and Attack Speeds of surrounding enemy units by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 combined Armor and Magic Resist your champion has (60 second cooldown).", "3143_Randuins_Omen.dds"
"Morello's Evil Tome", "+75 Ability Power +12 Mana Regen per 5 seconds UNIQUE Passive: +20% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Active: Inflicts target enemy champion with Grievous Wound, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 6 seconds (20 second cooldown).", "3165_Noxusnomicon.dds"
"Athene's Unholy Grail", "+80 Ability Power +40 Magic Resist +15 Mana Regen per 5 seconds +15% Cooldown Reduction Passive: Restores 12% of your max Mana on Kill or Assist. UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing. Does not stack with Chalice of Harmony.", "3174ChaliceOfDiscord.dds"

NEW SKINS! (Pantheon,Morgana,Irelia,Renekton) [I can only post 1 youtube link on here.. so im just going to give you the link.

*Frost Blade Irelia
Teaser - Frost Blade Irelia - YouTube

*Blackthorn Morgana
Teaser - Blackthorn Morgana - YouTube

*Dacian Knight Pantheon
Teaser - Dacian Knight Pantheon - YouTube

*Rune Wars Renekton
Teaser - Rune Wars Renekton - YouTube

*Dark Crystal Varus
Teaser - Blight Crystal Varus - YouTube

AND THE ASHE REMAKE

Similar to the upcoming Soraka visual remake and the past Kayle/Gangplank overhauls, Ashe is slated to receive an updatin'. This information was brought forth by Morello in a post where the community has demand that the Amethyst Ashe skin contain purple particle effects instead of the normal, blue spell effects. While this change is on the menu, I'm much happier now that I know soon I will not have to stare at Ashe's ugly and blocky feet.
So, I talked more to the skins team about this - something pretty exciting to add.

As you've seen with Gangplank and Kayle, we've been trying to redo some of our old, outdated-looking models. Ashe is next up on this treatment, and with that should come the Purple arrows.

The reason to wait for this is that particles, model and animations are all really closely tied together - and when we change the model, a lot of the "how things work" has to be redone anyhow. It's really simple to add it in there, and you get a sweet new Ashe base too!

- Morello, Lead Champion Designer, via the official forums.

[video=youtube;rFqr8sts89U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqr8sts89U&feature=g-u-u&context=G22832bfFUAAAAAAADAA[/video]

Back