• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Can't stream, to bad computer atm :(

But , he was awesome.. fun & strong :) They kinda buff/nerf everyday on him.. they buffed his E & Q & W on him today or something, because it felt like his E was much stronger than Q tbh..

u think he will be viable ad carry? as in.. will he be close to graves,trist etc?

so only cait and ashe and lategame trist beats him in range ^^ doesnt tell me much :p still longer range than corki,ez,vayne,graves etc

He is kinda vialable, good in lane cause of his atk speed passive & he can be very aggresive in lane against many ad carries :) i've only tried him 2 games though i get 200 ms ingame.. (boring to play with 200ms).. His ulti is kinda useless.. only useful in teamfight cuz when you shoot it, takes alot of time until it goes on to the other person.

LOL gemo brate,kako ces to reci XD

Umm,he just makes new accounts,levels them,and gets rewards at his main acc

So what if they made 2.0, still works, u get some ip per ref/ lvl 5 and lvl 10, u get unique milestone, 500 ip each, after 5 u get runepage, 10 1k rp, 25 u get ww and grey skin and some rp (i guess)..still worth to bot it, at least for these unique rewards

EhOpW.png

Quadra, got stolen my penta :-/

Been gaming since 14:00 (2:00PM) Really tired.

Though, going to continue! Going to get at least 29 1/2 before bed!

Back