• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Just bought Olaf, played a Co-Op vs Al game to test jungling, I love him =/

My lol just crashes directly after i press "play" on the launcher someone know how to fix this? :/

That feel when I daily lose 100 ELO, then gain it back, then lose it again and so on infinitely :(.

20120806160520921.png

Elo doesn't really mean much. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a pro,or have i ever played a ranked match ( yes, LOLOLOLOLOL ) but i watched alot of streamers,like Chaox,Dyrus,TheOddOne,Ocelote etc... And im pretty sure most of it relies on having a decent team :p Cuz u can't do alot if ur the only 1 skilled on ur team

Elo doesn't really mean much. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a pro,or have i ever played a ranked match ( yes, LOLOLOLOLOL ) but i watched alot of streamers,like Chaox,Dyrus,TheOddOne,Ocelote etc... And im pretty sure most of it relies on having a decent team :p Cuz u can't do alot if ur the only 1 skilled on ur team

Yep you can, play mid / top on low elo, example ahri > at lvl 6 gank or tf etc.~ win the other lanes for ur teammates and win :) enemy as bad as ur team .. so you can easily do that!

And at higher elo I prefer mid/ad~

That just shows your on the right elo for your skill :)

This is 100% pure bullshit.

Even though I had no idea what queue dodging(ikr) was back when I geeked rankeds so I'm on 1000 rating now, with 144-126.

But playing without shitty teams will make you lose, many, many times.

I even had 42 kills with Talon on ranked, mid. I was so far ahead I could W R all their squishies and kill them. I took 3/5 of their team every teamfight but my team.. wow, they were so useless it was ridiculous, lost after 40~ min.

The other day when I boosted my friend's ELO being AD carry and he support is most likely the ONLY way to win a match with a shitty team / leavers.

I had 950 rating, he started his first games. I played Ezreal on all games with Alistar support. What I meant with leavers is, we had a jungler, Olaf. He left because I took his red, not to mention him feeding their Darius, luckely I was Ezreal, so 4vs5 was won easily. They actually surrendered all those games. If they didnt, we probably would of lost in late, but as soon as Olaf left we focused on pushing.

This is 100% pure bullshit.

Even though I had no idea what queue dodging(ikr) was back when I geeked rankeds so I'm on 1000 rating now, with 144-126.

But playing without shitty teams will make you lose, many, many times.

I even had 42 kills with Talon on ranked, mid. I was so far ahead I could W R all their squishies and kill them. I took 3/5 of their team every teamfight but my team.. wow, they were so useless it was ridiculous, lost after 40~ min.

The other day when I boosted my friend's ELO being AD carry and he support is most likely the ONLY way to win a match with a shitty team / leavers.

I had 950 rating, he started his first games. I played Ezreal on all games with Alistar support. What I meant with leavers is, we had a jungler, Olaf. He left because I took his red, not to mention him feeding their Darius, luckely I was Ezreal, so 4vs5 was won easily. They actually surrendered all those games. If they didnt, we probably would of lost in late, but as soon as Olaf left we focused on pushing.

Not true at all. Sure, you will lose some games thanks to shit teams. Everyone does. But the majority of games got retards on both sides. Also, they got flamers on both sides. The team that flames the most, will in 99% of the cases lose the game. If you yourself play good, in most of the games (with good I mean better then your ELO), and get fed, you can easily carry. Though you should keep in mind its easier to carry with some roles then others. If you pick a strong AP/AD you can pick of their carrys if your good, and carry your team.

Btw, anyone more then me got problem loging in atm?

Back