• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Not true at all. Sure, you will lose some games thanks to shit teams. Everyone does. But the majority of games got retards on both sides. Also, they got flamers on both sides. The team that flames the most, will in 99% of the cases lose the game. If you yourself play good, in most of the games (with good I mean better then your ELO), and get fed, you can easily carry. Though you should keep in mind its easier to carry with some roles then others. If you pick a strong AP/AD you can pick of their carrys if your good, and carry your team.

Btw, anyone more then me got problem loging in atm?

I hate when people keep saying that, it's really not that easy to carry alone when all of your team mates die like crazy and enemies are fed.

I wrote a new ticket.. dem riot havent answered on 10 days on my first ticket, dafuq? :/

Damn i can't log-in to EU West.

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

I hate when people keep saying that, it's really not that easy to carry alone when all of your team mates die like crazy and enemies are fed.

I guess your just as good as the pro players on 2.3K elo, you just had "bad luck" all the time. :s

North America servers are online, but it seems European servers are offline.
Service Status | LoL - League of Legends
Website Offline

Fucken gay as hell.
20120806201052836.png

I don't see how is that irony related.

@Topic:
That feel when I died only once to Kassadin in early game and he was taking kills on all the lanes since 6. :/

2012080620203980.png

1. Y U NO FoxFire Ahri?
2. The only really strong counter to Kassadin is just to camp him up until level 6.

1. Y U NO FoxFire Ahri?
2. The only really strong counter to Kassadin is just to camp him up until level 6.

I didn't know if I want either Foxfire or Midnight but after all I bought Midnight and um, he was only one kill ahead on mid but then he went bot and scored a triple kill, after that he started to rape everyone in my team so there was really no way to take him down.

i can't leave elo hell by myself, looking for someone who wants to duo with me!
i never lose my lane, rarely die by ganks, can play anything good! anyone?
add me: Dubwobwobwobwob

@Topic:
That feel when I died only once to Kassadin in early game and he was taking kills on all the lanes since 6. :/

2012080620203980.png

Wheres your 2-3 dorans, wheres a neg cloak for abyssal scepter if kass is fed? hmm... You had 0 magic res and hp no wonder u died, a giants belt wont help it, if you would have 2-3 dorans I can ensure you that you would rape kassa

It's simple to get outta "elo hell" or what you call it, did it on 2 accs, mine and my brothers acc, he was on 1.1k elo with 100W and like 120L or something cant remember, now its at 1520~ after playing abit lol :p

I didn't know if I want either Foxfire or Midnight but after all I bought Midnight and um, he was only one kill ahead on mid but then he went bot and scored a triple kill, after that he started to rape everyone in my team so there was really no way to take him down.

Ahh, I see...

Elo, Server.

when my friend give this account, it was 56 wins / 89 loses, now it is 103/115

im playing at EU West, 650sh1t elo (btw it was 390 elo when i got it)

Oh wow. I'm at 1330~... So I don't think this'll work out haha

Wheres your 2-3 dorans, wheres a neg cloak for abyssal scepter if kass is fed? hmm... You had 0 magic res and hp no wonder u died, a giants belt wont help it, if you would have 2-3 dorans I can ensure you that you would rape kassa

Well, I was unable to do anything, I was getting CC'd so hard that I was dead before any of them expired, I could go for QSS but I don't think it'd help that much since 4 of them could stun/slow/silence.

@Topic:

2012080620203980.png

This explains your ELO, you shouldnt cry about being in elo hell if you rush AP instead of MR against fed Kassa XD

Last edited:
Back