• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up I'm curious, what bans do they abn in 830~ elo??

On EUW from what I've seen on streams and my friends account they try to imitate the high elo bans and if you don't ban Darius then you're reported pretty much. At that ELO it's all about reporting since. "They're the best, It's their teams that made them drop into such a low ELO".

On EUW from what I've seen on streams and my friends account they try to imitate the high elo bans and if you don't ban Darius then you're reported pretty much. At that ELO it's all about reporting since. "They're the best, It's their teams that made them drop into such a low ELO".
That's kinda sad, I played with a malphite recently, our jungle ganked bad and she didn't die right after you see 'malphite: reported and ignored'
I said ss mid and went back to base, morgana ganked top and he died 'malphite: reported ahri'
Funny guy xD

@up I'm curious, what bans do they abn in 830~ elo??
malphite, kassadin, darius, morgana, diana, mordekaiser, yorick, shen, amumu
And sometimes if first picker going mid/top he bans what he dont want play against.
Fuck i hate this ping 90-100 playing as corki ad carry.

Last edited:

Why the fuck would you ban darius?

Because people can't play vs him.

2s6t561.png

- - - Updated - - -

906bds.png

oiwydz.png

premades ftw

Because people can't play vs him.

The sad part is. Whenever I borrow my friends account and I don't ban Darius. I try to explain to them that he doesn't have any escapes so he's one of the easiest lanes to gank since he overextends almost all the time...

The sad part is. Whenever I borrow my friends account and I don't ban Darius. I try to explain to them that he doesn't have any escapes so he's one of the easiest lanes to gank since he overextends almost all the time...

Exactly, darius is one of the easiest people to gank, and I love to jungle if he's on top lane, no problem. He isn't mobile at all.
Besides that, only his ulti is good, there it ends. But this is why people build him full tank.

Your PVP.net account has been credited with Riot Points for PVP.net and League of Legends.

You have bought: 6451 Riot Points
You have paid: 35.00 EUR(Get more Riot Points for every pound by purchasing larger bundles of Riot Points)

just bought like 6 skins :D!

Exactly, darius is one of the easiest people to gank, and I love to jungle if he's on top lane, no problem. He isn't mobile at all.
Besides that, only his ulti is good, there it ends. But this is why people build him full tank.
Yes I know, if I'm jungle I camp top so he gets denied but the thing is I usually play ad/mid (cuz it's my best roles) and people who think darius is op fail against him, like me when I go vs morgana I don't think like this: omg op op op *writes in chat* GANK MID FFS. I've won vs her in cs lots of times with ahri, same thing with darius but most of the people THINK he's op and don't put up a fight against him, psychological advantage

But on low elo games juglers really sucks...
@Abes you got all champs already?? i buy all 6300ip champs when they are on sale 487rp.

I dont got so many jungle champ and mostly playing top/mid

Seriously, not being rude or anything, but don't blame the jungler.

Ofcourse he will be bad? hes at low elo? What did you mean with that the junglers are bad, taht they dont gank? Seriously if you cant win a 1v2 lane (including enemy jungler permaganking you) at 800 elo, then you belong there or even at lower elo. My friend QQ'ed and blamed his teammates like you did, I played on his acc as Tristana, I had 2 afkers in team (support afk and top) so our jungler went top as I asked him kindly to do and we played, I went 11-1 at bot, cant remember the farm, was decent but not as usual since they were graves leona and perm focused me which made graves lose cs so it was fine cuz i got alot of kills.
I won the game later on, 32-2-xx tristana, enemy flamed eachother in all chat and my teammates was like WTF WE WON? and that was the 1st game outta 15~. I won all the games and got him to 1k elo, now hes at 1.1k (getting better)
Also, I carried my brothers acc from 1k (1035~ or something alike) with 200 games played, more amounts of loss ofc, 1 win gave me 12 elo~. Now im at 1.6k~ and I play rarely. Being lucky? Nop, the players are bad, so are the opponents, do as i mentioned above and you will carry all games.
Also the most important thing, Do NOT Flame. Then every teammate will report you and just flame in chat and feed on purpose/play worse cuz they dont focus.

Seriously, that elo is simple. Win your lane > Gank other Lanes > Win
If jungler > Counterjungle early at their red usualy, get their buff and take their red after, enemy team will flame jungler, he will flame them, he will suck cuz he donno what to do in jungle if he dies early and loses buff etc. will be useless as fuck > then go gank enemy lanes > win.

Add me on league of legends if you want to get carried! Spokingz is my ingame name. Also looking for other good people out there to play with, so if you're any good add me aswell :)

Back