• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@Nikodada you dont really know anything about this shit..

See fiora jungler <3
Minion kills wtf?
Had 20fps manytimes on teamfighst i dont know why but lagged like hell.

@Nikodada you played ONE FCKING GAME play like 20game on 800elo and come talk then.

See fiora jungler <3

Learn to fucking read? or learn English? I said, "and that was the 1st of 15~ games etc."? wow.

Dat feel when AP carry rank game.

xdav.png

Dat feel when you see your catalyst control center crash in loading center and you get fps drop ever 5 sec and dc then reconnect only to find that cassio has 100 more cs than you and you go 2/6 but then you win the game :D
IIlcqnB.png

I wanna slap you irl LATE :/ seemed cool until i saw "Graves>vayne late"
ARE U KIDDING ME?

Vayne late is the best shit ever <3

Graves good midgame, falls of lategame.

I wanna slap you irl LATE :/ seemed cool until i saw "Graves>vayne late"
ARE U KIDDING ME?

Vayne late is the best shit ever <3

Graves good midgame, falls of lategame.
nooooooooooooooooooo!!! vayne is AWESOME late but theres something about it graves just takes her late

Ezreal > all.

AQWB6fT.jpg

Dat carry.

Edit: I know about the item build.. we did baron and pushed 4 turrets, 3 inhibitors, both nexus turrets and nexus in 1 single push.. And cause of life steal I had no need to recall wich left me with that nuuby build when it ended + 5k gold to spend :p Otherwise i wud have gotten a infinity edge and build towards a phantom dancer.

@up but in team fights, every single one of them, we won :s(refering to my ahri game)
+ it depends on your top mid and jungler

Back