• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Aren't you just so proud of my little sisters first game :cool:

xd

ps. shes 12.

icant update :(:(:(
ttSu5JC.png

help :(

akali panth or nadalee? im talking about mid-late game . i like fucking with people and all 3 seem to do it good

I'd say Akali, since the burst damage is good.

But I'd prefer to play Nidalee, since her spear is so damn sexy if you hit it most of the time (which I do) so I'm comfortable playing with her. Also her escape is good and her ulti (into cougar form) is good to take down enemies too.

Nidalee is good on low elo like bronze, silver but on gold you really need high skills whit it.
If you play this game seriously rankeds go for akali easy to roam.

Nidalee is good on low elo like bronze, silver but on gold you really need high skills whit it.
If you play this game seriously rankeds go for akali easy to roam.

Nidalee is easy to roam
Her passive plus W in cougar form = you roam so fast you don't even know it

Nidalee bad high elo? Seems legit

Whenever i watch Hotshotgg HE RAPEEEEEEEEEEES with Nidalee

Best thing with nidalee, when you hit someone in the fog of war and you just hear the sound. Makes you feel happy inside XD.

Best thing with nidalee, when you hit someone in the fog of war and you just hear the sound. Makes you feel happy inside XD.
Second best thing is when enemy wukong is coming for you whit W (invisible) spell and you just random spear him down :D
What mana regen items you build early whit nid ? i usually do tear of goddess, but i dont really like it anymore, because i want do last item warmog.

Back