• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

which 4800 champ? i narrowed it down to swain, lee sin, yorick, renekton. i mainly play top but i do some middle now and then and i jungle a bit

Well if you main top, atm renek is 50% off RP so if u got spare RP I'd advice u to purchase with RP.
And umm 2nd one either yorick or lee ^^

Swain = MID
YORICK = OP AS FUCK TOP AND MID
LEE SIN = mostly jungle,can do mid if ur Froggen ;>
Renekton = I saw him in tournaments like every game,seems pretty decent. But if ur one of the guys that cant watch ur cd's,dont buy him. He has pretty high cd's

Back to ranked game's (i've exchanged my internet T_T), cassio outfarmed me but i got 3 kills on mid vs cassio she was pretty low.

IfsRUb4.png

@about question lee or renek :)

Last edited:
Back to ranked game's (i've exchanged my internet T_T), cassio outfarmed me but i got 3 kills on mid vs cassio she was pretty low.

IfsRUb4.png

@about question lee or renek :)
Cass is really great at farming, not surprised she outfarmed you, but you could've used abit more, I'd say 160~180

OFC TF is really good farmer too but casio can easy outfarm TF, like Ahri / Syndra etc.

As i said i had no time for farming ^_^ after 6.

Week 3 of LCS North America
[video=youtube;LNrN4UmlUDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNrN4UmlUDA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Back