• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

bitch-meme.jpg

Season_3_Rewards.png

YAY!
Anyways, any Platinum+ players would like to duo with me? I would like to have -1 noob on my team.

Add: Alipapa eu west if you want duo Q whit me im atm silver 1 96points :D
Or just carry me to gold i hate when my frends saying this silver.. when they are gold 5

Add: Alipapa eu west if you want duo Q whit me im atm silver 1 96points :D
Or just carry me to gold i hate when my frends saying this silver.. when they are gold 5
ranked queues are down

Was so close to getting challenger in 3s, all we had to do was win promo's :( oh well still got diamond in 3s and 5s. Also diamond icon and and border is pretty sick.

Holy moly. I've been going for this for ages now, Riven, Redpot and HealthPot. use my Q's to get to the enemie blue, wait til 2:04 and go in here, litterly the enemy jungle 80% of the time at 30% health and free blue and 1.blood, helped me get plat :3

if someones bored waiting for preseason patch message me and we can play some games, changed my old acc's name into DeadgirldReasy

Holy moly. I've been going for this for ages now, Riven, Redpot and HealthPot. use my Q's to get to the enemie blue, wait til 2:04 and go in here, litterly the enemy jungle 80% of the time at 30% health and free blue and 1.blood, helped me get plat :3

if someones bored waiting for preseason patch message me and we can play some games, changed my old acc's name into DeadgirldReasy

Just as I thought you'd fucked off, you came back.

I want to see you do that. If you play EUW add me, Lava Bender.

83r1SMw.png

:(

i also tried removing the "d" incase it was a typo, nothing too

seems like the bullshitter is back

sawsj6.png

He wasn't lying, just made a typo. Instead of "d" I thought it might of been "s" and turned out it worked. (ps, ignore the other screen, I have dual monitors so when I take a screenshot it takes it on both monitors)

sawsj6.png

He wasn't lying, just made a typo. Instead of "d" I thought it might of been "s" and turned out it worked. (ps, ignore the other screen, I have dual monitors so when I take a screenshot it takes it on both monitors)

sec, just getting my magnifying glass

and that name "dead girls are easy"

jesus christ

anyway
until i recieve actual proof this is him, i still call bullshit since he can't talk truth at any time

Back