• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

1. :
2upfgpx.png

1. add me and i will answer ur pms or play with you. Not like im still giving a fuck at the fact i hated you. get over it. its been a wile :3
sec, just getting my magnifying glass

and that name "dead girls are easy"

jesus christ

anyway
until i recieve actual proof this is him, i still call bullshit since he can't talk truth at any time

1. :
2upfgpx.png

1. add me and i will answer ur pms or play with you. Not like im still giving a fuck at the fact i hated you. get over it. its been a wile :3

Holy moly. I've been going for this for ages now, Riven, Redpot and HealthPot. use my Q's to get to the enemie blue, wait til 2:04 and go in here, litterly the enemy jungle 80% of the time at 30% health and free blue and 1.blood, helped me get plat :3

if someones bored waiting for preseason patch message me and we can play some games, changed my old acc's name into DeadgirldReasy

Climbing up dat pre season ladder bros :D plat 4 > plat 3 51LP in 2 days
f_sgeD.png

Edit: and jeez so much drama with all of y'all nigg-Lucians..

Last edited:
Climbing up dat pre season ladder bros :D plat 4 > plat 3 51LP in 2 days
f_sgeD.png

Edit: and jeez so much drama with all of y'all nigg-Lucians..

=/ I'm in plat2 promos, 1 more game till i move up and then;
Our Lee sin wants us to invade, enemy team score 3/0 because team derps around like morons
> Lee sin begins feeding on purpose
>Lee sin ragequits
>My team instantly gives up and they all go afk
>Riot turns off ranked queues

GG

edit: queues up and im plat 2 now :3

Last edited:
Played another game league, was fun :D
Líonheart as Veigar was just epic as always !
2r7or9i.png

dat veig build
Well acctually he pretty much knows what hes doing considering his LoLSkillScore with Veigar:
303cnlu.jpg

WHAT IS SKILLSCORE?
SkillScore tells how skilled a certain player is with a certain champion.

The SkillScore is calculated based on many factors, including but not limited to the general skill level of a player, how experienced he is with a certain champion and how he has performed with that champion in past games.

SkillScore is the sum of the following factors:

• PP (Performance Points): The PP reflect how a player has performed with a certain champion in his past games. You can increase your PP by playing ranked games with a certain champion and pulling off a great performance (in relation to your average performance with that champion).
  • GP (Game Points): The GP reflect the experience and mechanics a player has with a certain champion. You can increase your GP by playing more ranked games with a certain champion.
  • XP (Experience Points): The XP reflect the general game knowledge of a player. You can increase your XP by leveling up your summoner to level 30 and by making progress in the Ranked SoloQueue.
Note that SkillScore does not depend on winrate, the actual game performance matters.

dont be surprised he has a high KDA with veigar, its a bigger KS champ then Darius :p.

But his build is pretty bad, you kinda always wanna rush either DFG or ZH on him.

@GailMakesItHard
Yeah i would do the same as a Veigar but when i asked him why he didnt so it he just said he always uses that build and NEVER adapts it which is kinda lame in my eyes^^

Back