• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

They should make so if your k:d is not 1:1 after lvl 20 your account gets deleted or you cannot lvl anymore until your k:d is 1:1.

edit: They should make so if your k/a:d is not 1:1 after lvl 20 your account gets deleted or you cannot lvl anymore until your k/a:d is 1:1.

Graves..

AOGiD.jpg

Kog'maw..

1Seh.jpg

:w00t:

who made this? lol?

Haha, well I always try to be nice, usally playing AD carry cause thats what I am in my team aswell, but theres alot of times people feeding mid/top or jungle doesn't gank. Like 2 games ago I had Udyr jungle with level 6 after 20mins.

you play AD for your team? you mean jet carries you ALL the games? you dont do shit lol, remember at the scrim? you were lasthitting with bullet rain with msf cuz dino raped you so hard, even if you had a soraka support you had like 20% of his cs, jet carried you cuz i got outpicked and i didnt have runes/masteries + nick was jungling cuz henke was at work.
STAY AT 1.1K WHERE YOU BELONG, scrub.

I just hit 30 lvl,and i got 3k ip... Is it worth buying runes,or..?

I just hit 30 lvl,and i got 3k ip... Is it worth buying runes,or..?

You can start by buying runes.. cuz that shit makes you win the early game. And you need alot more IP.. i would say for a complete page of runes would be like 10-13k or something but you can start buying now already.

Nice, im new on LoL (Level 11) i have 5.6k/6.3k... I'm getting Fiora soon ^_^

BUAHSHAHAHAH I TRIED TO PLAY A GAME IN 700 ELO

OH MY GOD HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID? LOLOLOL

iBawZ.png

level 1 bought oracle
8fDbL.png

R8WTP.png

I got reported for buying oracle. Teemo IN MY TEAM said the enemy could see him if i bought oracle.

THIS ELO SO FUN OOLOLOLOLOOOOOO

Back