• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

i cant stream from the new place i will be living at probably because probably going to be shitty internet there. Im not sure i will see tomorrow since im moving there ^^ Might be able to stream
pick me up at 13xx im like a guy on the road looking for a lift to 2k xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This account has been suspended until 05 April, 2012 due to leaving games. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Didnt Know That could happen :p... i had to close because we were Traveling....
It's already 05 April,Cant i know When Exactly?

ALL ADD ME ingame:
Ympker

(i play Kassadin, Ashe,Master Yi,Alistar,Tristana, soon buyin Pantelon, Olaf, maybee also fiddle)

ZATJIN!!!
U STILL DIDNT ADD ME :/
add me !!! :)

This account has been suspended until 05 April, 2012 due to leaving games. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Didnt Know That could happen :p... i had to close because we were Traveling....
It's already 05 April,Cant i know When Exactly?

The time you got banned is the time the ban lifts

kbai all. i will be gone for the next 1-2 weeks now since im moving into my own apartment :D

hope u guys keep thread alive and maintain peace! :p

Bai all

Bye, Nevalopo!
I'll hopefully see your stream ;)

I'll sure keep this thread alive.

Back