• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon.. Neon.. Neon..

Why leaving..? Nvm, registered for a long time, mapped, repped so much by others, tipsed/helped others.. and now you'r leaving!?

Anyway.. Take care!, But I/WE hope you don't leave.

Im sorry for whatever happened to you, but you will be back.

Also:

Chris, stop making everyone feel sorry for you. Kick yourself into gear. It's probably something stupid and you just want to cry about it.

I don't really know you, but from what I can see, you won't tell anyone what's happened, and you don't have any intention too either. So if your going to make a thread like this, you should at least have the decentcy to tell the community why. Otherwise, don't make a thread like this.

Kick yourself in the leg, put your head up, and get over whatever's happened. If you wish, tell me in PM and I'll help you.

I know I seem harsh but I hate kids that do this..

Sorry,
Three.

Bye bye.

Sometimes i think people take otland far too serious, its a forum ffs.

Is all that needs to be said about this thread.

This:

oh no, attention whore thread

Is the hard truth of it. If you really wanted to leave you'd have left, period. At most, told your best friends from here on msn or PM them about it and it's enough, making a thread about it equals Kornholijo's post.

And,

Bye. Use condoms.

LOL! :D

Anyway, for what's worth, you're one of the best mappers here.
But it doesnt matter, you'll eventually be back just like 99% of the "quitters" that make a thread about it :thumbup:

:peace:

Last edited:
I hope u havent done any programm posting for u, which works like a bot lol.

Good luck and enjoy the real life !

I hope this wont be like a few brs and pls (They tell you Retired, but actually its brb in 5 minutes instead of retired!)

Yeah, first OTFans becomes a dying forum, OTland won't be that long until it does the same.

Siz is right, it's getting really boring, people come for maps, distros, and scripts instead of having a social time here. Thank god I didn't renew premium here.

If there's not a reason because your are leaving, neither one to keep the thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back