• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets set some RULES on war WARJATY VERSUS DYM RELOAD

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello as topic says

Lets make it together its always like this

i asking omel/or kayto without ue ava yes? they said yes

we fighting like hmm 10-15 minuts and its always some1 without brain to spam random ue like latmasken today shot 5-6 ues from and Bas like 5-6 vis hurs and after it u start cry and make mass ue with full team but remember we didnt spam UE WITH FULL TEAM only 2-3 ppl make it

So stop crying about it and try fight without ava ue

alot of ppl wanna quit becouse of it its no normal fight last 1 month 1 gather/per day 15 minuts fight and again u guys 20 hours offline come on

My proposal about rules

Rules -

No avalanche [if u want breake def feel free to use it]
Not ue - only if u sneake some1 or want breake def
stop random avalanche / waves combo on openfield

Sry for english

and dont post here about lunarforce becouse lunarforce ded long time ago and forever!

+ not mas sans by rps when they rushing full in and mas sans use holy missicle runes or exori san/con/sds

its more fun to sds battle dosnt matter if we will win or lose sometimes we win sometimes we lost :)

but i hope both teams will enjoy fight without mas sans ava wave ue

ok if someone hit me with ava/wave/ue i'll drag 5-6 mages and make u tsunami from behind so be careful gajs and run for your life

Veziv, mysle ze jako harcerz znane Ci jest powiedzenie jeden za wszystkich, wszyscy za jednego, wiec jezeli jeden sir pet bije ue, jest to dla nas jednoznaczny sygnal ze chcecie bic sie na ue, wiec mysli ze wpierw powinienes ogarnac swoich ludzi, a potem brac sie za ustalanie regul.
translate;
Veziv nice scout.

lets set some rules u will stop posting stupid shits on forum and i wont say fuck you gulimer again

fuck you gulimer

hahaha u do rules for war on forum hahahaaahaha
this game is ur life really
p.s fuck you gulimer

Swe today zbylu synchron mrauu and 2 more spamming ue all the time too and what? and i didnt count ue till u guys make ue first with full team

Someone do not want ava and ue??? lunarforce.twifysoft.net and its not dead we just need to transfer there with the ppl that we got on shadow and done sorri inglish gaaajs while u're on shadowcores enjoy ur ava and ue

7247.gif

Back