• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level and items gone !

fasola55

Reaction score
My character : Koksioreq

Was lvl 303 yesterday i had loads of stuff on him and when i logged in just a second ago everything was backed up to the previous server save so i have no level no items nothing !

Please do something about it i wont waste my time and have my character 50 levels - just because you had some bug.

I want level and items back

I lost my dracola's eye, but no problem, I can get it again and I guess you too

ME WANT MY 304. LEVEL, MY DEMON ARMOR and my demon legs, and my wizard addons 1 and 2 i loose it i needed 6 hours for 50 holy orchids and dsm, clegs, RotS and medusa shield!!!!BACK

I lost ALL in my house, and lvls too!!.. My character name is Irc, and so??? .. i lost all items tat i get in 1 year or more!!! -.-!!! i want that items back.. and my lvl -.-

i think Talaturen and Feloth do the code in JAVA ;) its easy and, well... u CANT lost somethings! ¬¬ .. damn... maybe i retired.. and a lot of people do that :S !! waaaa crying >.<

cmon dont make it that tragic... Ive lost poi and some items too but i guess its sthg that can happen and just reseted the stuff of one day!

Hey!.. im decoring my house -.- WITH ALL my items -.-! so... if u give me ALL of my items.. ill dont do tragic ;) =*

I lost ALL in my house, and lvls too!!.. My character name is Irc, and so??? .. i lost all items tat i get in 1 year or more!!! -.-!!! i want that items back.. and my lvl -.-

Mafer.. you CAN'T loose items for 1 year, you only lost the items for the last day! he diden't take it back more.. and stop crying about lvls and so... EVERYBODY lost something.. but you just need time too take it back..

Back