• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

Seems like Remeres removed the link i can re host the file tho i dont know if i brake any rules from this forum is i do so

What do you mean can't find a live map?
It should be in the top menu bar near Window and About.

Ok chill

- - - Updated - - -

77R7SOR.png
LOL

same with that y tried to edit some files to get it work but i just got it to say live but not work ;(

rme live.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

my rme with live and some extensions, good luck

Hmm i will download it ty

- - - Updated - - -

I download it and its say cant load tibia.dat

Hopefully I dont get warned for posting links here, Heres my upload of the RME-Live; I used for 8.6-9.2 along with some Extensions put in to make it a little smoother/easier to find things when mapping. So like I said this supports 8.6-9.2, plus some clients before 8.6; with live stream mapping. From my knowledge there is no 9.6 live stream map client right now, which is kinda poopy since Id love to do 9.6 live stream mapping.. but heres Beta 3? Its on Beta 8 now, so yea; enjoy? :)

rme beta (aragon).rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

- - - Updated - - -

Come help me create the level 15-30 area for Aragon! Ive cut out the area, and put it on its own otbm. The idea is that theres a little village in the middle of the area, thats trying to make peace with the elf village to the north.

Right now the Elf camp is created, but theres no small village or nature in the middle; so if you guys want to go to town on mapping, if it turns out good; it might just end up on the server!

IP: pythiusrl.servegame.com
Port: 31313
Pass: aragon

You'll see the map as soon as you connect ;)

Back