• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

I uploaded some images of the mapping.
I'm going to sleep now - i'll keep the server on tonight, anyone want me to change it to 9.31 or should i just keep it 8.54?

-RunarM

I was on RunarM's i made a little pavement, farmish area

I'm going to school now (07:30 am) so when i come back (16:40 pm) the server will be on.

Here are some images of tonight:
map5.png

map6.png

IP: 188.22.97.62
Port: 31313
Password:
Cords: x:1000 y:1000 z:7
Client: 8.54
1322744534b5adddf5.gif

No Password

Last edited:
IP: 62.16.128.19
Port: 31313
Password:
Cords: x: 1000 y: 1000 z: 7
Client: 9.31 [Download]
Map editor: RME 3.0 beta [Download 1 or Download 2]
Theme: Free mapping

Info:
*I take backup often so if someone detroys your work or you deleted it by accident just contact me on Otland @ RunarM.
*If you have finished a piece of mapping and you want it you can also contact me.
*Feel free to map whatever you want, i'm making some pre-mapped shapes that is going to be on all servers - feel free to map on them.

Rules:
*Don't map on others pieces unless they leave a sign saying you can.
*Don't spam random items all over the map.

^ No password ^

Last edited:
Going to sleep so the server will be online for 5+ hours (unless it turns itself off)

Here are some pictures of today:
dragon-2.png

map7.png

map8.png

map9.png

map10.png

map11.png

map13.png

Pre-mapped shape 1:
pre1.png

Last edited:
I did some small work(beach and limestone house). Also I've uploaded giant shapes compilation west from map center. Feel free to map something on it.

Edit: Due to some bugs this shape wasn't loaded ;c

Last edited:
Back