• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lobster Doll

Godely

Reaction score
I was doing nothing, laying on my bed, hugging my lobster doll I got while I was in Maine, and then, suddenly, I got this wicked idea: make my first sprite as a lobster doll sprite.

This is how my real lobster doll look like:

101104194046.jpg

And this is my Tibian lobster doll:

lobsterdoll.png

lobsdoll.png

Hope you like it :)

First sprite?
Looks very good for a first!

Red

lal i love it. i have this lobster sprite i found in a sprite pack i DL'd no idea who made it or where its from. i always think itd be cool if someone could give it movements then i could replace the crab with it. yours is a pretty sick doll tho rep++

pwnster.png

Hey mate , I guess you're the same guy who had this post on ot**ns and I saw what happened there, just wanted to tell you that OTland is not a bad community for art like sprites but fans have much more developed artists because they have more users active in spriting and overall , few more much experienced users guiding the beginners..

Should also let you know to be very careful with what u post there, post a wrong pixel , and u are a thief rly.. lol

@topic; I love that sprite for it's simplicity , you could yet improve it by adding a bit more shading to the tail and head part
And idk why .. his eyes seem kinda funny , idk if its just me cause of their dot shape or something :'D
as it is your first attempt.. I would say you have potential to become a good spriter, would be nice if make some new work ^^

Really good bro :D you're very talented!

@offtopic: How can i Spite from a MAC OS Computer?

Hey mate , I guess you're the same guy who had this post on ot**ns and I saw what happened there, just wanted to tell you that OTland is not a bad community for art like sprites but fans have much more developed artists because they have more users active in spriting and overall , few more much experienced users guiding the beginners..

Should also let you know to be very careful with what u post there, post a wrong pixel , and u are a thief rly.. lol

@topic; I love that sprite for it's simplicity , you could yet improve it by adding a bit more shading to the tail and head part
And idk why .. his eyes seem kinda funny , idk if its just me cause of their dot shape or something :'D
as it is your first attempt.. I would say you have potential to become a good spriter, would be nice if make some new work ^^

There is no need to cover the Otfans lol, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. :)
@Keep goin', you should learn from that lobster posted above. Its a very good example of how it should be shaded etc.

Back