• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a new phone - Any recommendations?

Sony xperia X performance.
Pretty neat.

I hate mainstream. Everyone has Samsung or IPhone.
Edit: @Damon I just came here to tell you that my phone is cool. Not here to suggest you anything xD

Xiaomi. They have some new model now, idk.

Using xiaomi redmi 2, very satisfied. Definitely in your price range without shit components. (Shitsung, peach)

Windows phone is so good
im using Lumia 535 it's so good with a nice price

Sony xperia X performance.
Pretty neat.

I hate mainstream. Everyone has Samsung or IPhone.
Edit: @Damon I just came here to tell you that my phone is cool. Not here to suggest you anything xD
Haha I love ya too Miku <3
Btw upped my budget a bit and going with One Plus 2/3

Thanks for all the suggestions though :)

Haha I love ya too Miku <3
Btw upped my budget a bit and going with One Plus 2/3

Thanks for all the suggestions though :)
Should go my route.
Call and complain bitterly to Tier 1 and 2 support in Rogers, then get transferred to Tier 4 instantly, become super nice and ask why Tier 1 and 2 were so mean to you.
Guilt trip Tier 4 into giving you the compensation plan with added benefits for a 2 year term, and a brand new phone of your choice. (at the time I got the newest HTC device, and only had to pay $17.63 for shipping and handling, instead of $1400 for the phone.)

I've had Roger's services for 6 years, and I literally hate all of their services, except my cellphone plan.
Used to pay $90 for 1GB of data, 200 minutes, unlimited text, and had to pay for MMS messages that were sent out.

After I worked in my call center for a year, I decided to play the innocent card above.
Now I pay $33 a month for 2GB of Data, free calling usa/canada, free text and free MMS.

While it's clearly not the most ethical way to get a good deal, the prices for telecommunication services in Canada are outrageously high.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new phone. :p

Should go my route.
Call and complain bitterly to Tier 1 and 2 support in Rogers, then get transferred to Tier 4 instantly, become super nice and ask why Tier 1 and 2 were so mean to you.
Guilt trip Tier 4 into giving you the compensation plan with added benefits for a 2 year term, and a brand new phone of your choice. (at the time I got the newest HTC device, and only had to pay $17.63 for shipping and handling, instead of $1400 for the phone.)

I've had Roger's services for 6 years, and I literally hate all of their services, except my cellphone plan.
Used to pay $90 for 1GB of data, 200 minutes, unlimited text, and had to pay for MMS messages that were sent out.

After I worked in my call center for a year, I decided to play the innocent card above.
Now I pay $33 a month for 2GB of Data, free calling usa/canada, free text and free MMS.

While it's clearly not the most ethical way to get a good deal, the prices for telecommunication services in Canada are outrageously high.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new phone. :p

Seems like you made yourself quite the good deal. But that's just not something I'd do xD

If you're Pokemon GO addict you should get a Lumia or another windows phone ;)

Seems like you made yourself quite the good deal. But that's just not something I'd do xD
Well, my cat had just smashed my phone (which had a 2 year contract left on it), I had $26 in the bank, and I was expecting calls for interviews to get a job after moving.
I was willing to get any phone they would provide for free.
I guess I was too convincing in my act though, since I got a lot more (way more) then I expected I would. :oops:

I would really recommend the OnePlus phones, I have owned a OnePlus 2 recently, but I sold it when the OnePlus 3 got released and now im using the OP3. I'm really satisfied with this phone :)

I would really recommend the OnePlus phones, I have owned a OnePlus 2 recently, but I sold it when the OnePlus 3 got released and now im using the OP3. I'm really satisfied with this phone :)
ye i am waiting for my op3 atm :)

Back