• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a staff-position! (Professional)

Machima

argh
Reaction score
Hello.

Introduction.
I'll start of by telling you who I am. My name is Emil, nickname Machima. I'm 17 years old and I live in the southern part of Sweden. I can write and speak swedish and english, both fluently (maybe some grammatic errors on the english language). I also understand danish and norwegian, both because they're very common to the swedish language. I'm a mature and polite boy. I've been growing up with computers and the world of internet. I basicly spend all my spare time playing and/or surfing on the web. I'm a student who's reading IT-engineering. I know the most common computer issues, how to repair them and so on... If I'm not surfing on the computers I'm hanging out with my friends and/or playing some soccer. But for the most of my time I'm online here on OtLand and on the MSN.

Experience.
Here's a history part. I've been playing open-tibia since 7.4 I think. My first OT I played was my neighbours YurOT server. I played it once and I couldn't stop playing. I enjoyed open-tibia, aswell as I do today. I enjoy mapping aswell. I guess I could help you out if you hire me. You could search for my name for some pictures. I also know alot about managing a server, I've been hosting some by myself back in the days. I've been GM/CM on several of server. I can't remember the names on them because it was some time ago.

Skills.
Now, here's the most important part of this petition. What's so special about me? As I stated before, I have a pretty good english language. I basicly understand all the words and I know how to type them. I always write with punctuations and with captital letters on the right places. I'm always using "simple" words so everybody can understand what I'm saying. I'm also acting very professional and doing my job with deep dedication. I know how to act in certain occassions. I love to help and/or solve problems. If it's a custom map I might need some assistance the first days. But I'm also a fast-learner. Once you tell me something, it's in my head forever. I think one of the most important things while being a member of a staff is being active. I'm online atleast 4 hours a day, except for the holidays, than I'm online for about 10 hours+. I'm not online on the mornings and not that late. I have to prioritize the school and the studies first, chours and family. But I'm always online on the evenings. I'm a trustfull guy and I'm not corrupted in any ways. I will not abuse my commands. I will not ban/kick for no reason. I'm always doing a research before using a command, just to be sure if it's right or wrong to ban/kick. I would also like to add that I'm a pretty easy guy to cooperate with. When I'm online I'm not just being AFK in the temple. I'm always active, if I'm not busy with something important such as e.g. mapping. I always have the help-channel open if someone need some assistance. Something to add aswell here is how I act in-game. If I'm annoyed or something similar I don't take my mood into the game. I'm always threating the players with respect, caring and understanding. And now to the most important thing. I always, always follow the servers rules. That's my main priority.

There's two ways of contacting me. You can drop a PM here on OtLand and/or send a message to my MSN.
MSN: [email protected]

Last notes:
I would like to add that I'm not going to join a download-and-run servers just to earn money. I'm a dedicated staff member and nothing else. I wont accept a GM position just like that. I want to see some proffesionalism from the staff-members. Perhaps a interview or something. Remember: It doesn't bother me if you ask some members here on OtLand how I act. If there's anything you would like to know, drop a post here.

Sincerely, Machima.

Last edited:
I was hired as a GM on TibiaWR.
I was also hired as a Senior Tutor on Zantera.

Thanks, TibiaWR and TILFen!

Just a question, was it this you required to talk to me on msn?

Anyway, you are still recommended! :)

Hey Machima, me and my friends are going to make an ot, but aint decided on what client or either rl map or whatever. I've been making ots for like 4 years now and nobody wants to staff for any of my servers. We will talk more on MSN.

PM me on MSN or i pm u: [email protected]

Back