• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a working 8.6 Server Global Server

zufux

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a 8.6 rl Tibia Server. The best way, would be with a show system and and tfs 0.4.

I know, there are many free Version of this Server ... But I'm looking for a good and almost bug less server.

If you have so a server, pm me!

If I like your server, I'll pay you a premium account in rl of 90 days or like 20-30 Euro via paypal.

please don't try to trick me, with a free version of a server...

zufux

All servers are free now, 0.4/0.3.7 isn't premium only anymore.
What you can do is look for a real tibia map datapack (you can find one with search, then Search in Forums: Data Packs and Distributions)
If you found one without a distribution, you can just use any 0.3/0.4 server and replace the datapack.

I´ve got a war server with working war system, worked with it half a year but gonna stop playing tibia when the summer ends beccause of school :/ But if you´re itrested pm me :)

All servers are free now, 0.4/0.3.7 isn't premium only anymore.
What you can do is look for a real tibia map datapack (you can find one with search, then Search in Forums: Data Packs and Distributions)
If you found one without a distribution, you can just use any 0.3/0.4 server and replace the datapack.

Yes I know, thats why I'm looking for a full real tibia datapack.... I know you can find here same datapacks. But the most one are a little bit bugged.

Thats why I'm try to find a almost ready server, ofc I'll change and add many selfmade maps.

I´ve got a war server with working war system, worked with it half a year but gonna stop playing tibia when the summer ends beccause of school :/ But if you´re itrested pm me :)

thanks for your reply, but i don't want a war server... Just a classic global real map server.

zufux

If there are bugs in the datapack you can fix them or if you are not sure how you can ask for help in Support.
Every datapack will always have a few problems or missing things (often missing tables or columns in the database, which you have to add yourself since it's not a part of the datapack), but you can just make changes to it, so it will be like the way you want it.
In the end datapacks are just ment as basic, and you have to do the rest yourself to make the server unique.

If there are bugs in the datapack you can fix them or if you are not sure how you can ask for help in Support.
Every datapack will always have a few problems or missing things (often missing tables or columns in the database, which you have to add yourself since it's not a part of the datapack), but you can just make changes to it, so it will be like the way you want it.
In the end datapacks are just ment as basic, and you have to do the rest yourself to make the server unique.

okay, I have allrady a good one... I'll try it , by this way

If anyone has a better one, just pm me)

Back